Sweet Desires - Adult Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You must be 18 years old to join. Come and write out your fantasies, from the most innocent to the darkest in your mind. Nothing here is shunned.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Member Recruitment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitten
The Curviest One
The Curviest One
Kitten

Member Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Member Recruitment   Member Recruitment EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:44 pm

Alright guys, so now that the forum is up and running per say, Andae and I only have a few things to touch up on and then we're 100% compelete but i'd still love to get our forum out there and people joining so anyone have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Andae
The Shinigami
The Shinigami
Andae

Location : The depths of your darkest nightmares, alternately, Yorkshire, England

Member Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Recruitment   Member Recruitment EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:05 am

A few options to advertise, would be the following.

1. If you have an active Tumblr (With a fair number of followers, preferably if it's an 18+ blog, due to our age restrictions.) then posting the link there would be a good start.

2. Facebook, there are millions of people on facebook, it's one of the obvious options, I personally do not use it, due to personal reasons, but it is, frankly, a very, very good way to advertise something, just be careful of who can see it.

3. Twitter, another excellent advertisement method, I used it to promote my band not too long ago, and we drummed up a semi-decent fan base in the two months before we disbanded, due to musical indifferences. But nonetheless, it's a good method.

4. Other RP sites, make sure to clear it with the admin's/owner of the site first, and ensure that all people that get the link are AT least 18 years of age.

5. Tell your friends, it's not hard, if you talk to them via YIM, Google Talk, Kik, Whatsapp, whatever, give them the link and tell them we're in need of members.

They are  just a few basic idea's for the rest of you to advertise (I'm a hermit, I don't really talk to many people, so, yeah.). And hopefully, in turn, they'll bring in some more users, and so on and so forth, and we'll expand.
Back to top Go down
Andae
The Shinigami
The Shinigami
Andae

Location : The depths of your darkest nightmares, alternately, Yorkshire, England

Member Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Recruitment   Member Recruitment EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:47 am

Also, in extension to my last (Won't edit, because people may not notice it.) but, for every user that brings in ten new members, I will personally bestow a CUSTOM title upon them, the title will NOT grant any privileges, but, it will look cool (No colours though, sadly, due to HTML not working properly at the moment, since I'm making a new layout.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Member Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Recruitment   Member Recruitment Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Recruitment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Desires - Adult Roleplaying Forum :: Welcome! Stop in here! :: Announcements-
Jump to: