Sweet Desires - Adult Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You must be 18 years old to join. Come and write out your fantasies, from the most innocent to the darkest in your mind. Nothing here is shunned.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good News! And Bad news, too...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andae
The Shinigami
The Shinigami
Andae

Location : The depths of your darkest nightmares, alternately, Yorkshire, England

Good News! And Bad news, too... Empty
PostSubject: Good News! And Bad news, too...   Good News! And Bad news, too... EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:46 am

Okay, so, I have good news, and bad.

Good news is, my comp's back up and running and I can get back to helping run this site.

Bad news you ask? I had to restore ALL factory settings on my comp, which deletes all programs, and files, so the new layout that I spent forever working on, is gone Sad

So, I ask of you all, is anyone graphically trained, if so, I may run a contest to see who can come up with the better layout, myself and Curvy will be choosing between entries, and, the winner of said contest will have their layout shown to all members at all times, and, they'll receive a promotion to moderator status, however, this status will only be active within the galleries and media sections of the site, since, all you did was make a new background and haven't shown your worth as a fully fledged mod yet.

Think of that, as a 'mod in training' period, which never expires until you get promoted.
Back to top Go down

Good News! And Bad news, too...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Desires - Adult Roleplaying Forum :: Welcome! Stop in here! :: Announcements-
Jump to: