Sweet Desires - Adult Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You must be 18 years old to join. Come and write out your fantasies, from the most innocent to the darkest in your mind. Nothing here is shunned.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Thousand Years

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitten
The Curviest One
The Curviest One
Kitten

A Thousand Years Empty
PostSubject: A Thousand Years   A Thousand Years EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 5:11 pm

The wind blew a chill into the air. Her silver hair flew behind her twirling at the ends as she walked towards the tavern. She clutched the dark blue coat to her, the ends skimming against her bare knees as she flicked on her phone pulling a text box open and sending "I'm here...are you?" She was nervous as anything, modern times had brought dating to a whole new level as she anxiously walked towards the door. She had been alone for so long, and she was hopeful that this time the date wouldn't end in someone attacking her, or trying to force their way into her panties. 

She looked up at the glowing sign on the tavern, "Crescent Moon." It was a nice italian restaurant with a bar attached and she had met a few people here before. It was her safe place, the bartender - Yoshi - was a good friend of hers always looking out for her and such. Taking a deep breath she reached for the carved wooden handle of the door her fingers gliding against the smooth wood before curling in to a grip to pull it open. The lights inside were a little bright and she blinked a few times to adjust to it. Peering around she slowly unbuttoned her coat sliding it from her shoulders and hung it up. She looked down at herself for a moment. Despite the cold she had chosen to go with a blood red dress that clung to her curves. The neckline plunged only amplified by her large chest that pressed against the fabric. Her legs were bare save for the red stilletos that wrapped themselves around her dainty feet. 

She was nervous and she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, she had left it straight at the top the ends twisting into curls. She had done her usual makeup, dark black eyeliner that tapered off into a cat's eye style that framed her violet eyes, and her full lips were painted red. She always tried to make a good first impression on people and she hoped that she would make one on her date. 

She stepped from the coatroom/entrance way and headed to the bar taking a seat directly in front of Yoshi, who was absolutely taking her in. She knew he had a crush on her, but she just couldn't be bothered with it, they wanted different things and his past was pretty dangerous. Shaking her head softly she smiled at him, "The usual Seren?" His voice was smooth and she nodded, peering around the room. She didn't recognize anyone as being the man from the website and she turned back to Yoshi, "Yeah, thanks oh and could you ask the guys in the back to cook up some mozz sticks for me?" She flashed a white smile towards him and tilted her head cutely. With a huff of breath he rolled his eyes towards her and punched in the order on the pos system, stepping back to mix her a drink. Her favorite was orange soda with whipped vodka, topped with whipped creme. Sliding it in front of her he leaned forward and smiled that sharp smile, "So new guy again hmm? Miss. Popular you are, always on a date, when are you going to let me take you for one too?" He was teasing her and she laughed reaching up to put a dollop of whipped creme on his nose, "Bite me Yoshi." They had been friends for as long as she could remember and she just shook her head staring at her phone waiting for it to go off.
Back to top Go down
Grimnir

Grimnir

A Thousand Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Years   A Thousand Years EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 6:53 pm

And soon enough, go off it did, the text reading simply, "Look at the door."

As her head swiveled to do just that, he walked in the door, and the world seemed to dip into slow-motion around her. The first thing she saw was one large, callused hand holding it open as he stepped in from the autumn chill, followed by the the sheen of the bright lights off the black leather of his jacket. Closer - much closer - to the floor, one foot followed, clad in a scuffed, dark-brown work boot, and he came into full view as he ran one hand through his nape-length, slightly shaggy dark brown hair and took a glance around the restaurant.

The first thing she noticed about him (indeed, that most people first noticed) was his height, over six and a half feet, the effect amplified by the breadth of his shoulders. The second, though, was his face: rather strikingly handsome, most told him, features chiseled and masculine but with just the slightest bit of softness to them to smooth the edges. He had shaved before coming to meet her, but had left a few days' worth of growth visible in a bit of a goatee; he knew he hardly looked feminine by any stretch of the imagination, but wanted to play up his masculine features to the best of his ability. His grey eyes were very active and had a great depth, shining like dark polished steel and seeming possessed of some secret knowledge.

Below that face lay the black leather jacket, which he removed once inside to hang up next to the dark blue women's coat, smiling just slightly as he looked at it. Beneath the jacket, he had been wearing a simple and comfortable-looking dark gray cotton sweater, concealing a broad chest and dense arms gained from years of hard work and heavy lifting. Lower still, his legs were clad in a pair of well-tailored black jeans, tight enough to display equally well-muscled calves and thighs (and backside, she noticed when he turned around to hang his jacket), but with enough looseness where he needed, around the hips, to avoid being too restrictive.

However, when those calculating grey eyes landed on her...his jaw simply fell open. This was the woman he'd set up the date with? He would have looked around to see if he were being set up for a practical joke rather than a date, if he could have taken his eyes off of her. But, he simply could not. She was too much to take in at once, too completely gorgeous. The silver hair, the violet eyes, the absolute knockout body, effects of each amplified tenfold by the hairstyle, makeup, and crimson dress. Blinking and rubbing at his jaw, he regained his composure - mostly, at least - and tried his best to play off his initial reaction nonchalantly.

Hands in his pockets, he sauntered over toward where she sat at the bar, only now noticing that she was staring at him as intensely as he had been at her. Already there was a spark in the air, something he'd never felt before, something scintillatingly electric that went beyond simply being attracted to a woman. His gut told him that there was something very special to be had here, and though he didn't - couldn't - know exactly what it was yet, he knew he wanted desperately to find out.

Giving a polite nod to the bartender, he took the seat next to hers and almost laughed at himself - he had been with no small amount of women in the past, and considered himself quite confident when it came to dealing with them, but in this case he was almost flummoxed by both her beauty and that spark he felt hit his heart. Taking a deep breath as well as great effort to conceal the fact that he had to swallow before he spoke, he held out his hand to take hers and, smiling, said, "Hi. I'm Trevor."
Back to top Go down
Kitten
The Curviest One
The Curviest One
Kitten

A Thousand Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Years   A Thousand Years EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 7:08 pm

The familiar ringtone signaling a text reached her ears as she read it her head swiveling towards the door immediately her hair casually falling into her face. He was gorgeous. There was no other words to describe the man she saw in front of her. Her eyes lingered on his for a moment as he stood there before sliding down his body, the rippling muscles, the toned legs. It was almost as if he has knocked the wind right from her body. 

This can NOT be the right guy....hes...hes fucking HOT. Her thoughts sunk in as she swallowed hard watching him cross the space between them. She smiled confidently as she watched his jaw fall open, his eyes were taking her body in and she simply flipped her hair lightly over her shoulder almost as if to show off. 

There was something different about this guy, from the way he carried himself to the thick spark that hung in the air between them. Her thighs rubbed together for a moment as her stomach lurched forward. It had been quite some time since she had been even remotely aroused by another person just by looking at them. Sure she had her occasional one night stands but this was something different. Something raw and powerful and she wasn't sure she could take her time with this one. Swallowing her thoughts back she smiled at him and reached her small hand forward gasping as a small spark ignited between their fingers. Pushing it off as just static electricity she looked down and laughed quietly at how his hand enveloped almost completely her own. "Hi....I'm Serenity..." She was blushing at that point. The pink color painted her cheeks almost as dark as her lipstick and she for some reason couldn't stop looking at him. 

"I ordered mozz sticks, because I wasn't sure if you'd be hungry or not..." She slowly pulled her hand from his own and pushed the basked towards him, the chefs knew her by name and always spoiled her piling more than the normal serving into her basket. Reaching down she grabbed one, scooping the marinara sauce onto it and bit in, a string of cheese pulling as she used her tongue to twirl around the cheese biting it off. 

"So....Trevor...." Her eyes lowered for a second before reaching back towards his, "Tell me about yourself. What do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Grimnir

Grimnir

A Thousand Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Years   A Thousand Years EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:30 pm

He felt the static electricity between them as she put her pale, delicate hand in his, and instantly made up his mind to pursue her, whatever it took. This woman had to be his, and he would move Heaven, Hell, and Earth to make it so. Usually he made women pursue him instead, but this was something entirely different. Something special. Like there had been a connection between them for ages, just waiting for them to come back to each other. "It's an absolute joy to meet you, Serenity," he said, flashing her his best, confident half-smile.

He was only spurred on more by the way she'd looked at him, obviously just as attracted as he was; the way she squirmed slightly in her seat, and enticed him further with that undeniably sexy flip of her hair. Her blush and smile were without a doubt the most attractive look he'd ever seen on a woman's face, and it brought a warm smile to his own to know that he'd put it there.

He managed to tear his eyes away from the beauty of her face and deliciously curved body to look at the appetizer she pushed toward him. "Oh, I love mozzarella sticks! How did you know?," he asked, the smile changing slightly to something more amused. It faded slightly, though, as he struggled to keep his jaw from dropping again at the sultry way she ate her food. He took one for himself, putting a little of the marinara sauce - which he had to admit was excellently prepared - onto it and taking a quick bite while she asked her question.

"Well, what I love to do most is play music. I can play most anything with strings or keys on it. But it's not exactly steady work, as you could imagine," he explained with a light laugh, "and so a lot of the time I take whatever odd job the locals don't really want to do. Usually construction, sometimes farm or ranch work. Things where you have to carry heavy stuff around a lot or hold things in place."

He rested an elbow casually on the bar as he looked at her, still all but hypnotized by her. "But what about you? Tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kitten
The Curviest One
The Curviest One
Kitten

A Thousand Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Years   A Thousand Years EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 11:02 pm

She laughed as he confessed his love for fried cheese. "They're my favorite. I judge a business soley on their mozz sticks!" She laughed as Yoshi made his way over to the couple asking Trevor what he wanted to drink. His fingers tapped annoyed like on the table watching another man try to smooth talk Serenity. 

As Trevor would order she ate another stick moaning softly at the taste. She loved how every now and then she could catch his gaze on her body. It made her feel sexy and powerful and she tried to hide the smirk that wanted so badly to cross her lips. As he explained what he did she smiled wide, "I love music, I can sing fairly well I think and I can play the piano and guitar but at a beginner level." She laughed at herself and wiggled her fingers, "I don't have fast fingers." Sipping her drink she swallowed and licked her lips slowly. 

Her gaze fell down upon his muscles once more as he talked about doing odd jobs and such. She absentmindedly bit her lip as she stared for a few moments before blinking and shaking her head back to reality. "Me?" She pursed her lips before taking another sip and swallowed looking down, men got freaked out by what she did usually. "I come from a family who has dabbled in magic and potion making. I tend to have....interesting jobs." With that being said she swirled a finger above her drink, a bit of the liquid inside raising up folding it around in a ball before pulling it to her own lips and she smiled swallowing. "I recently created a synthetic blood for vampires, and a sunlight potion for them as well...."
Back to top Go down
Grimnir

Grimnir

A Thousand Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Years   A Thousand Years EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:14 am

"I can see you have good taste," he said with a laugh of his own. The sound of hers was like music to his ears, like a little silver chime. As the bartender walked over to them and drummed his fingers on the bar, shooting him an annoyed look, he instantly discerned what was going on here. Well, he could hardly blame the man; she was most certainly worth getting jealous over. But he paid no mind; she was here on a date with him, after all. He ordered a simple rum & coke, and turned back to watch her.

The way she moaned when she took a bite of the mozzarella stick actually sent shivers down his spine. On anyone else it would be an innocent noise, one made simply at the enjoyment of well-prepared food, but she positively oozed sexuality, and it seemed to have a way of suffusing into everything she did, even that. His expression brightened further when he heard her mention music; she just kept getting more and more attractive, which somehow seemed to be possible. "I bet you have a voice like an angel," he said, her laugh confirming in his mind that indeed she did. "I'd love to teach you sometime," he replied, leaning in a little closer. "I've got pretty fast fingers," he continued, and raised his right hand to demonstrate. His fingers oscillated in a practiced blur of motion, in a rolling movement obviously used for striking keys or plucking strings, and just briefly she noticed a mark on the back of it, looking like a white-ink tattoo or birthmark in the shape of a circle surrounded by three crescent moons.

He watched her tongue drag across those incredibly full, luscious lips, and his thoughts were likely (he hoped) drawn to the same place hers were when she looked him over after hearing him describe his 'side jobs'. When she told him what she did, he didn't freak out, but simply rested his chin on one hand and nodded. "Magic, hm? Interesting. My mom dabbled in quite a bit of that. Divine ritual stuff, mostly; it's how she met my dad. I've got a little bit of it myself, though it's fairly limited compared to what I've seen a lot of mages pull off." He watched her swirl up the liquid by magic and swallow it, raising an eyebrow and upturning one corner of his smile a bit more at her seductive display of hydromancy. "Vampires, you say? Yeah, I've encountered a couple of those over the years. Wish I could say those encounters had been pleasant, though. One of them drained me pretty good." He looked down slightly and almost winced, rubbing the right side of his neck as if with phantom pain. "But still, that's pretty fascinating. I shouldn't be surprised that you're magic, really..." he trailed off, one end of his smile expanding into a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
The Curviest One
The Curviest One
Kitten

A Thousand Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Years   A Thousand Years EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:29 am

She flashed a smile in his direction at his compliment, "I do have good taste don't I?" She blushed lightly enjoying the sound of his laugh. It was almost like a chuckle really, deep just like his voice and it was warm and inviting. Her eyes turned to Yoshi smirking as his fingers drummed on the bar and her eyebrow raised amused. He was protective for sure of her but this was just pure jealousy and it oozed from him like goo. 

She shrugged at the suggestion of having an angelic voice, "I guess I'll just have to sing for you sometime then." She smiled wide at the thought, she loved to sing a lot ever since she was a little girl. She had even taught herself how to read sheet music when she was only 6 years old. Her eyes opened wide as she watched his fingers blur into a motion and her cheeks flushed as her perverse mind drifted to thoughts of what those fingers could do to her. For a moment she forgot how to breath and she suddenly gasped for a breath, coughing lightly. "I'm ok, sorry I forget to breath sometimes..." She was embarrassed and hoped he wouldn't see too much into the sudden lack of air. 

She reached out to touch his hand brazenly turning it so she could see his birth mark more clearly, thinking it looked more of a tattoo or anything, "White tattoo? That's cool, I know a few friends who have one. They're good for getting a job since some employers are so picky and stuff." Her pointer finger gently traced over the mark as she smiled, she had always had a connection to the moon and it almost pleased her that he might too. 

As she pulled back to play with her drink she listened to him talk about his mother, "My family has been notorious for magic for thousands of years, it's practically in my blood." Swallowing the ball of liquid she smiled, "Yeah...vampires.." Her eyes peered quickly to the side at Yoshi before going back to Trevors. "I have met some pretty great ones. A few of them came to me because they wanted to have families.....I met a gorgeous young girl once, Cherie, who had been turned when she was only 15 years old...poor thing all she dreamed about was being a mother. When she met her mate Brian they realized they wanted to have children and voila! The potion gives them a child that is half bred, half human and half vampire. Was pretty incredible to be honest to watch the pregnancy and such." She twirled a finger around amused and smiled at him, she was pretty proud of her accomplishments and she did enjoy bragging about them. 

"Are you hungry? We could order some food or something, or.....we could go back to your place?" She leaned closer to him, the fingers of her right hand danced shyly over his left knee as she decided to take a chance, her fingers confidently sliding up a little higher to his thigh. There was something about him that drove her insane. Her body was in overdrive, she was warm from head to toe and her stomach knotted every time he smiled at her. This was unlike her, to be so forward but all she knew was that sitting at the bar was driving her crazy when she know he could be between her thighs at any second.
Back to top Go down
Grimnir

Grimnir

A Thousand Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Years   A Thousand Years EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:29 pm

He nodded at her response to his compliment, since by all indications her tastes seemed to include him. He flicked a passing glance toward the bartender along with her, then gave the barest of laughs, little more than a shake of the chest, before returning his eyes to her. He brightened considerably at the prospect of her singing for him; he'd been around enough singers during his days as a session musician to know a good one when she spoke.

He had to admit, he was more than a little pleased at her reaction to the way he demonstrated the dexterity of his fingers, but cocked his head slightly to one side and wore a look of concern as she forgot to breathe. One hand started to reach out toward her and his mouth opened to ask if she was alright, but then she drew in a gasping breath - which, he couldn't help but notice, made the fullness of her chest seem that much more pronounced - and tried to reassure him. "I'll have to make a note of that," he said with another bit of a chuckle, then his face got just a bit more serious as his smile returned to that confident one. "But I guess it's good to know that I'm not the only one who got my breath taken away tonight."

He gave her a wink, then blinked and took aback very slightly as she boldly reached out and grasped his hand. "Tattoo? Hah!" he laughed heartily. "I mean, there have been a couple times when I wished it were - though I've never worked anywhere that particularly cared about tattoos that can be covered with work gloves - but it isn't. It's a birthmark." Upon having his attention drawn to it, her fingers could feel the familiar pulse of magic run through it, the energies careening through the central circle and branching out slowly to the six points of the crescents. It was very, very strong magic, but also very localized, seeming to have none of the need to escape into the world that such magic usually did. "Yeah, my mom was a priestess...my dad was marked by the earth mother spirit, or so they tell me. Never met him. Either way, some pretty powerful stuff went on, and I came out with this. Lets me do all kinds of interesting things...maybe I'll have to show you sometime," he said.

He was greatly interested to hear her talk about her own family history; he hadn't had much experience with other sorts of magic before, most of it being with an enchantress who'd tried to bewitch him and the necromancer who loved her trying to take out his repressed feelings on him. But that was definitely a story for another time. "Fascinating...hah, in the blood, vampires, I get it," he said with yet another smile. He saw her look at the bartender, thinking she was keeping a secret, but the truth was that he'd been able to tell the man was a vampire since walking in the door. He had a sort of sixth sense, able to see where life was and wasn't, and with his kind it was always a completely unique mixture between the two. But despite his past experiences it made no difference to him; he'd have walked through a pit of starving, enraged vampires while covered in bags of the finest, rarest blood if it meant sitting so close to such a woman.

He nodded and took his chin in his hand, showing his interest as she spoke of her friend and of her accomplishments, obviously very proud - and with good reason. "Wow," he said, complete with a low whistle, "a potion that creates dhampirs? That's something I remember reading about at the library back home when I was a teenager. You're going to be one very popular girl if you keep going like that...hah, of course, I'm sure you're quite popular already," he added, very aware in that moment of how her very presence illuminated the room by itself, an effect which when combined with her sensuous beauty, must have surely drawn men - and women - like moths to a candle. The bartender was certainly proof of that theory.

He was taking a sip of his drink when she leaned in toward him and put her hand on his knee, and he had to make a visible effort to keep it down in his surprise. He could tell she was attracted, but didn't expect her to be quite this forward! Not that he'd ever dream of complaining, of course; during his time combing through bars over the last few years, he had been looking for someone like this every time he went in, and gone home disappointed at having to settle for less. He couldn't keep his glass from shaking just a little as he set it back down upon the coaster on the bar. This was fairly unhinging for him; he was unfailingly the confident one who invited flustered partners home with him, and now the shoe seemed to be a bit on the other foot. He had to admit, it was an exhilarating experience. His pants tightened at the very thought of this stunning creature beneath him, atop him, beside him, in front of him, anywhere her pale, silken skin could press hotly up against his...

Shaking his head a bit, the flummoxed man came back to his senses and regained most of his composure. "Yeah...mozzarella sticks never do really fill me up. I tell you what we'll do - we can go back to my place and get something to eat. What do you say?" He smiled at her like never before as he rose from his barstool and put a bill down to pay for the drinks and mozzarella sticks, then held out a hand for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
The Curviest One
The Curviest One
Kitten

A Thousand Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Years   A Thousand Years EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:44 pm

She blushed as he teased her about having her breath taken away and she rolled her eyes before laughing, "You think you're so cute with that one dontcha?" She pursed her lips slightly trying to hide the smirk but she couldn't and it spread full bloom on her face. 

When he told her that the mark was a birthmark, she could feel the magic surging through her hand causing her to let go. "That's very strong......" Her eyes searched his face wondering if he even knew just how strong the magic was, or if he hadn't mastered the powers yet. He was interesting indeed, the birthmark made it even more so - because little did anyone know - she had one too. Just not the same one. "I'd like to see what you want do - with the birthmark of course!" She was flustered and tripped over her own words. 

He was so interested in her words and it was flattering. She hadn't been able to tell anyone of her accomplishments. Most dates ended once she mentioned vampires, some turned into  more prodding of questions like had she ever been fed from and things like that.  It was very refreshing. "I am very popular Mr. Konstantin." She teased him by using his last name and winked at him playfully laughing all the while, "I get a lot of clients really. Keeps me on my toes and pays the bills. Adds to my shoe collection, and hookah collection." Her mind drifted towards what she wanted to smoke later on before pushing the thoughts away and back to him. 

As she touched him she watched his reactions. She could almost hear how loudly his heart pounded in his chest. Her eyes skimmed down his body landing on the hardness that was pressing against the fabric and she bit her bottom lip stiffling a light moan. As he moved back and composed himself she leaned back and nodded slowly sliding from the stool, her heels clicking on the ground. "I think it's a pizza night, what about you?" She smiled up at him, even with her heels on he towered over her and it was actually really comforting. 

Her gaze fell to his outstretched hand and without hesitation she took it. Sparks again sizzling through the touch but this time - she held on letting it course through her. This time she realized what it was - it was their magic merging.
Back to top Go down
Grimnir

Grimnir

A Thousand Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Years   A Thousand Years EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 6:06 pm

He gave a hearty laugh at her response to his smooth talk. "I dunno about cute. More like honest....okay, maybe I was trying to be, just a little," he said. He couldn't even try to maintain any pretense around her; the connection between them was too strong. His soul would be bared before her either way, so he might as well, he supposed, not even try. Her confident smirk made her face all the more beautiful, if that was even possible, the effect amplified by her coy attempt to hold it back.

He could tell the energy in his mark intrigued her, and in turn, this greatly intrigued him. He'd never had anyone actually care about it before, instead of just what it could allow him to do. A magic musician, sweet and self-assured and sublimely gorgeous, sitting right in front of him and very interested to boot...if he mark hadn't already assured him of the existence of the goddess of love and beauty his mother prayed to, this most certainly would have. "I would love absolutely nothing more than to show you," he said to her flustered comment about the mark, positively giggling to himself in his head at his knowledge of what all it could do...and then, abruptly, that internal giggle-fit faded into a solemn but happy thought, one with abyssal depth which carried the surging joy of hope and the gnawing numbness of fear. Its magic was geared toward love and pleasure...and life and fertility. The surface of his mind brushed it off within a fraction of a second, to concentrate on her, but the thought would stay with him for quite a long time.

Seeing his interest encourage her, he increased it a little, driven by a desire to know every single little thing about her, to devour every bit of information about her just as he needed to devour her....wow. She had really lit a fire in him! She could see him shake his head a little to clear it as she spoke, before waiting for her to finish. Shoes, he could have expected, owing to the well-crafted and obviously carefully-chosen heels she wore, but the part about the hookahs surprised him. "Hookahs?," he asked, interest more piqued than ever. "I've smoked a few of those over the years; last time was just a couple months ago, actually. I've been pretty interested in learning more about it. I smoke a pipe, and that would be great for those times when the smoke gets too harsh even for me." He, too, had to push his thoughts back toward her, as he could often go on tangents about things which interested him - but he didn't have to push very far.

"Pizza sounds lovely," he said, smile again confident and knowing, "I know a great place that delivers." As she slid off the stool to stand next to him, he was simultaneously surprised by how small she was, and not. She projected an air of supreme femininity, of delicateness, but at the same time that presence she exuded towered over everything and seemed to make her the center of attention regardless of what happened around her.

His pulse quickened further still as he realized this was really happening - she really was willing to go home with him! In any other circumstance, again, he likely would have been suspicious, but that spark he felt between them again as their magic interwove completely erased any shadow of doubt from his mind. He made it a habit not to trust women, but he knew implicitly that his inability to put up walls in front of her worked both ways. He didn't think he had ever been this elated in his life - but considering what was likely about to happen, he figured, he was likely to be much more so.

He felt as though walking on clouds as he led her back over to the coatrack and took the dark blue coat off of it, offering to help her put it on before throwing on his own jacket and taking her hand in his again as they walked toward his car, a dark red, late-model Pontiac. He opened the door to let her in and shut it, then darted around to the drive's side, not even trying to conceal the spring in his step. As he was about to drive off, he reached over to set his marked right hand on one soft, exquisitely curved thigh and glanced over at her with an unmistakeable look in his eyes as they smoldered with the desire he had for her.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
The Curviest One
The Curviest One
Kitten

A Thousand Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Years   A Thousand Years EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 6:20 pm

Turning to Yoshi she gave him a smile and wink before walking with him to the coatroom, slipping on her coat thanks to him with little to not effort, "Thank you!" She beamed up at him with gratefulness and appreciation as she walked out the door with him. Her eyes took in the red car and she nodded approvingly. "I like it. I live pretty close so I walked here.." She shivered lightly before he opened the car door for her, slipping into it gracefully and clicking the seat belt. 

As they sat in the car on their way she squirmed at his hand on her thigh, it was warm and at times he had squeezed it. The only thing on her mind was the way his eyes had looked  at her. Pure lust, need, desire. It sent a shiver down her spine as she babbled on and on about hookah. The different flavors, her set up and more. As they parked outside of his home she blushed bright red realizing she had talked the entire way there! 

Turning her head she looked around and burst into a fit of laughter as she pointed down the road to a cross road. "This whole time, we've been neighbors and never even knew it...I live further down the road, the house on the hill kinda thing." She laughed at the cruel irony. How life had kept them apart for so long, and she tapped her fingers against her chin before popping open the door before she stepped out, the click of her heel on the pavement sounding louder than before to her. 

She closed the door firmly, but with grace and turned around to face him not sure where to go to next. She was nervous as her heart sat in her throat and she tried to keep herself composed completely.
Back to top Go down
Grimnir

Grimnir

A Thousand Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Years   A Thousand Years EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 7:32 pm

He considered turning to the vampire as he walked her out and giving a look of his own, but decided against it, not wanting to rub anything in the man's face. In another universe he could have perhaps just as easily been the one in those shoes, so he chose not to push it. "That's good," he said with the smile still plastered on his face that she inevitably seemed to put there, even after so short a time, "It'll help when I take you home then." The closest thing she had seen to a frown on him all night crossed his face for a brief instant when he said that, as it would mean spending time apart from her, but he quickly perked up again upon realizing that he'd get to greet her again too.

On the ride back to his house, he kept his eyes on her every second he could spare them as he listened to her talk about hookah. Beside the fact that he had been interested in it for some time and considered it useful information to have, he also wanted to know all he could about a subject which obviously so interested her.

He cocked his head at her when she laughed again. God, but he loved that sound already, especially in such quantity. The thought flashed through his head that he had just met this woman, but was completely consumed by his desire for her. "Wait, seriously?" he asked, once again unable to believe something. "All this time, you've been the one who lives...?" He burst into a fit of laughter all his own, actually smacking his thigh in mirth at one point. "When I was moving in, I heard people talk about that house all the time. I figured they were all just tall tales...hah, guess I should have known better. Though I have to say, some of them were greatly exaggerated...and some, the ones about a beautiful woman who lives there, not nearly exaggerated enough."

He got out of the car and stretched the way he usually did, elbows toward the sky, and came around the front of the car to take her hand once again as he led her toward the door. Opening it, he welcomed her into the foyer, revealing a very cozy-looking place, the lighting low and ever so slightly yellow-orange against the beige, brown, and dark red tones. It was well-kept, but still could not avoid projecting the appearance that a man lived here by himself. It was the little things, like the windbreaker draped over the arm of the large couch. "Welcome to my home, Serenity. Anything I have is yours," he said with a light bow, the bulge in his pants slightly more noticeable than it had been ever since the bar in the process. "I hope you like it...it's my first one. I bounced around for a while, but something told me it was about time to head back over to the States and get settled in. No idea why...until now," he trailed off as he walked into the living room.

Seeing that she had followed, he turned to her and clasped both her hands in his, turning back to that passionate look he had given in the car, and took a breath before speaking. "I know you can tell how I feel, Serenity. And I'm pretty sure I can tell the same about you...but I want to hear this from your lips, and I want you to hear it from mine." His hands squeezed around hers a little tighter, the eyes boring down into the core of her and his form towering mightily over her. "You are the single most attractive woman I have ever seen. You make me think of nothing but being with you, possessing you. I want you, Serenity."

Last edited by Grimnir on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitten
The Curviest One
The Curviest One
Kitten

A Thousand Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Years   A Thousand Years EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 7:47 pm

The thought of him taking her home, kind of saddened her. Leaving his side made her feel ill inside as she rubbed her stomach lightly to ease the queasiness inside. Maybe it was the overload of extra magic inside of her, or maybe she was just woozy from the alcohol. She couldn't dare admit her true feelings - yet. 

She nodded laughing more, "Yeah that house is mine. I live alone there, it was given to me - well more like left to me." She raised her eyebrows at the fact that he had heard stories about the house, and more entertainingly - her. "A part of me wants to know what you've heard....but I suppose we can save that for a little later?" She smirked and stood out of the car. She watched him stretch his way out of the car, elbows raising and a loud growl escaping his broad chest. Sooooo attractive. Her thoughts swirled as she watched him approach her, taking once more his hand with her own.  

She took in the house it was a simple home, and looked quite cozy on the inside and once inside she nodded taking a look around. It was beyond obvious that he lived alone, not even a pet residing with him. Her fingers skimmed over the jacket on the couch as they walked by it.  She watched him bow with a soft giggle and her eyes glued themselves to the bulge of his jeans. Her tongue swiftly slipped across her lips and she shook her head quickly. "It's very... you to be honest. This is just what I imagined to be honest." She nodded looking around as he told his story. 

She gasped as he grabbed her hands, her eyes locking on his seeing yet again that expression. Her mouth went dry and her palms got clammy. Every second they looked into each other's eyes made her feel as if he was getting closer and closer to her even when he wasn't. The height was intimidating. She didn't know what to say, but she knew what to do as she leaned into him, their fingers linked together as she placed her head against his chest where his heart resided. She listened to the pitter patter of his heart, and she smiled softly nodding before she spoke, her voice barely above a whisper. "I want you Trevor.....more than I've ever wanted anyone in my life....."
Back to top Go down
Grimnir

Grimnir

A Thousand Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Years   A Thousand Years EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:22 pm

He had never been happier, or more consumed with need, than he was in the moment he heard her speak those words. Bending down swiftly, he clasped her small, curvaceous form in his arms and pulled her in for their first kiss. The energy which had resonated in their hands all but exploded as their lips touched together, sending shocks not of pain but of pure, inviolate pleasure surging throughout their bodies. He'd already needed to have her, to keep her, but in that moment he knew in his heart that he needed to love her. This feeling was something too rare, too ecstatic, too soul-deep to ever give up on, and he pulled her up on the tips of her toes, folding her into him as the kiss deepened.

His hands began to roam all over the supple smoothness of her skin, every bit he could reach, beginning to pull upward at the vermillion fabric of her dress, needing to feel all of her against him, and began pulling at his own clothes as well. The sweater came off quickly, revealing the torso she'd known he had been hiding under it, and it pressed up against her like rock lined with satin. He hated that he had to break the kiss to do it, but he needed that feeling like he needed to breathe.

Further up he pulled the dress, hands tracing every contour of her that he could reach as he resumed the kiss, the fire she ignited in his heart flaring outward through his veins to consume his entire body with an indescribable sensation he'd never felt before. It was most intense in his right hand, which felt like it might actually catch aflame, as it memorized the feeling of her side, the flare of her hip, the swell of her breast, the curvature of her ass. He broke the kiss once more to whisper in her ear, "I don't...I don't just want you, Serenity. I need you. Desperately."
Back to top Go down
Kitten
The Curviest One
The Curviest One
Kitten

A Thousand Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Years   A Thousand Years EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:37 pm

His grip on her frame was needy, possessive and primal. She groaned as they kissed, the second their lips touched she felt the same shocks resonate through her but it was different. Passionate - almost mind blowing. Everything around them slowed down, the ticking of a clock was loud in her ears as she pressed into him. She couldn't stand any higher as she practically tried to climb him. 

His hands sliding over her skin felt warm, with light calouses from the work he did, and she helped him get her dress off, it was unnesccesary as it revealed a white satin lingerie set. A pair of lacy white panties clung to her hips, strands of the fabric cut out perfectly to hug her ass exposing peeks of her skin. Her breasts were covered by a matching laced bra, a light flowing fabric hung down to her hips. 

Her hands slid across his taught torso feeling the rippling of his muscles as she pushes his sweater off his body, their lips meeting and crushing together every single chance they got. She reached down and flung off her heels into a corner as she came to her normal height, much much shorter than he was. 

As he confessed his need for her she nodded pushing each part he touched into his hands further, "Then take me Trevor...show me just how much you need me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Thousand Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thousand Years   A Thousand Years Empty

Back to top Go down

A Thousand Years
Page 1 of 1