Sweet Desires - Adult Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You must be 18 years old to join. Come and write out your fantasies, from the most innocent to the darkest in your mind. Nothing here is shunned.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My plots! [YAOI only]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vladko92

vladko92

My plots! [YAOI only] Empty
PostSubject: My plots! [YAOI only]   My plots! [YAOI only] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:12 pm

I EXPECT THE REQUEST FOR AN RP IN PM's!!!

Few stuffs which you should know before you RP with me:
- My characters are always above 20 years, because personally I am 21 year old and I feel much more comfortable when I play 21 year old char, I may play minimum 18 year old person, but younger than that no way (first because I don't like to play too young chars and second the rules to this forum, they don't allow to roleplay with a char under 18.) However there is moments in which I make huge exceptions I play a 25 or older char!
- I am versatile, sometimes I prefer to use uke attitude and actions, but in the sexual scenes I turn into the seme, so I can say that I am Ume (60% uke and 40% seme) it depends entirely on my mood or my desire.
- I like a story driven RP's mixed up with Sex Driven moments, have that in mind.
- I create my characters, WHEN I start the RP, so yea, don't search for ready characters and stuffs like that, because I don't have such, I create one right at the spot, with the desires which you want him to have, and so on!
- I don't like to do the first steps with my characters I always expect the other to do them, but sometimes if I have no choice I will have to do it.
- I don't like weak characters, and understand that under 'weak' I mean like too weak to even talk back to me, I understand that every character of mine or yours have his weak sides and his strong sides, I just hope they are balanced, or the strong sides are more.
- I like to work on the plots a lot, so I might change them to can I fit them for my character, or because I have few kinks which I want to put in right in this RP and I end up sometimes mixing several genres in one.
- I know that I have sometimes 'order issue'  with my words, and I sincerely hope that this will be fine with you, and I think that I still can be understand, but if the order is too mess up please make sure to tell me and I will edit my post.
- I don't mind if my partner have grammar issues, as long as the post is readable and understandable I am fine with it.
- I expect my partners to respond to our RP with at least one full paragraph of FIVE or more sentences with details, to can I work on something!
- I am agree to listen for a changes over my plots, and I am willing to change them if you don't like a certain thing.
- I am okay with most of the kinks except BDSM, Gore, Vore and few others, but this doesn't mean I don't enjoy rapes! If I don't like a certain kink which you want to add I will make sure to tell you, the same goes for the other way around.
- I am okay with having few RP's with the same plot, or couple so yea.
- I am fine with Love Triangles and so on.
- I can play several characters if I have to, just to make the RP more interesting one, but they won't be main ones.
- I have no issues with criticism, if I took something to personal I will make sure to let you know
- I like to have fairly active partners, which can respond fast to my RP's but I am fine if I have to wait to, I am understandable person and I will understand if you don't have that much of free time.

If there is something else I will make sure to add it in the posts bellow or modify this one!

Stars Ranking - * For something in which I am not so interested and ***** for something which I really want to try.

Blue Color - The RP Is Not taken.
Yellow Color - I already have an on going RP with this plot, but I am willing to start another with the same plot!
Red Color - The RP Is Taken and Closed.

PLOTS:

1. Loyalty to the End - *****

The RP evolves in another parallel world, which is similar to Earth, The Prince (My Character) is the second son of the current king of The Kingdom of The Phoenix and have lost his mother long time ago when she tried to protect him from a deadly shout, his father is devastated and unable to rule the kingdom, which starts to fall apart, murderers, assassins, thieves luring around his kingdom, destroying it piece by piece however the older son of the King decide to step forward and take responsibility for the Kingdom and make sure he brings it back the way it used to be. Taking his father spot and with the help of his younger brother (MC), they decide to make their kingdom strong one, fierce one as it used to be, however seems like a  curse is put over the kingdom lands and the younger prince decide to take on an adventure to find the Golden Goblet the only relic out there which can safe the kingdom, and bring it back to it's golden ages as once was, but just before the younger prince take off his brother says that he won't let him go alone and he will like for someone on who he can trust to accompany his brother on this dangerous quest and the first person for which he can think of is a childhood friend which knew quite well the young prince (YC).

This childhood friend, however is nothing like he used to be he became now a grown up male, and it's one of the best knights in The Kingdom, he is possessing a will and strength like no one else out there, and he have proven himself in many battles, becoming one of the best soldiers out there, a guard who have proven that he is loyal to the Royal Family for years and have protected more then once The Younger Prince.

However there is something which many people have noticed, something which was concerning only the two males (The Prince and the knight), they had a special relationship between them. And many people have noticed that when the Younger Son is around the Knight he is a complete different person, he is himself, and the guard posses entirely different attitude when he is around his prince.

*I need Seke which acts more like a seme for this RP to can he play The Knight/The Guard.
*It's possible for two people to join maximum in this RP, so don't fear
*I am willing to do this plot with 4 more people maximum.

2. Taste of the Darkness - ****

The year is 1500-1600 in medieval, with a bit more evolved technology. Magic is the main source of Energy, and it's the main source of most of the new technology, the plot is happening in another Alternative world.

It's been already 2 years since the young lord's son have lost his mother and brother by The Dark Order (Sect of Murderers and Killers for the wrong reason), and the young male have changed entirely. He became more colder, more distant, closed in himself and pretending to be strong, when from the inside he actually fall apart, piece by piece. His childhood friend have just returned and became his personal guard as he promised long time ago, but he is concerned by the new nature of the person who he loves for so long, he is not the happy child which he was long time ago. He is not the kid which loved to smile and cheer up everyone else, no matter what, he became colder, and distant and even more importantly, he don't share anymore what bothers him, with him, and he dislike that. He decide that he will bring the person who he used to know long time ago, or at least part of him, but the only problem is that the boy is quite stubborn and he is hard to break. He wants to avenge for his family death, and he was concentrate only over that, he wanted to destroy the whole Order of those killers.

When the male lost his mother and brother, a magical powers have awaken in him, giving him full control over the Sky (Weather Manipulation) and the Earth (Geokinesis - Earth manipulation), giving him the short nick name Angel of Sky and Earth and he is determined that he will kill with those powers every last person from The Dark Order, to satisfied his desire for blood.

However seems like he haven't manage to completely control his powers, so The Magic Community send him invitation to join in one of the most famous Magic Academy to can he learn to use his powers to the fullest and control them completely, without having any clue what was his main purpose. However when he gets his invitation for this Magic Academy, his father declines to let him go, and he is totally against him to learn magic, because Magic was exactly what took his mother and brother away.

The son says to his father that he will go no matter what, and he will ignore this wish of his father, the Lord left without any other choice, decide to send someone with his son to make sure that he is protected as he should be, so he choose to send his personal guard with him and make sure that his son was in safe, the childhood of the boy agrees to his given quest and takes on this small adventure with the male in which he was in love.

*I need a bad ass forceful Seme or Seke for this one to can he play The Guard again!
*In this RP can join one More for a group RP
*I am willing to take maximum 2 more RP from the same plot

3. Who was the older again? - ****

The RP Evolves in modern world, the two characters are brothers, one who is more of a bad ass and one who is more sustain.

The younger brother just graduate from high school, and he finds himself in the same University in which is his older brother, the administration notice that the two males are brothers, and made a decision to put them in the same 'room' however this school is not just any but something like Harvard it self, and there is few ranks which you can rent for room, the parents of the two boys are rich, they travel a lot, and work out a lot of money, so they pay to the university for the most high rank for 'room' to can they make sure that their kids are safe, and have a good place to live, but the 'room' which they rent is nothing like a room, it's a large, rather quite VIP apartment, with two twin rooms, every single room have a king size bed, a computer with Internet connection, and every stupid spoil technology which you would like to have, but there is something which their parents don't know for the two brothers.

The two brothers don't like to be spoiled, they like to fight and work out for whatever they have to do to can they earn their money, but there have been a rather harsh moment in the past in which the two brothers end up with odds, and they don't speak much to each other, however the younger brother decide to finally clean up the past, and make up with his brother. There is just small thing for which the brothers didn't put in their math, they both are gays or bi (its the decision of the other role-player what it will be his character, mine personally it will be bi, because I have something in mind), and with the time the younger brother falls in love with his brother, he sees part of his brother for which he didn't calculate and even knew that his brother have, and with the time he decide to make his first steps and decide to make his brother his no matter what.

There is of course and interesting stuffs for this RP, the parents comes sometimes to sees their two kids, without calling, and they enter in their place as it's their home, will the parents find out for their child odd relationship, and what will happen at the university with the rest of the students, well we have to see what will the RP bring up.

*For this RP I need something like a mix between Rebellious Uke and a bit of Bad Ass Uke for the older brother!
*The RP will want from the other player to play  few characters at once, which will be secondary ones, and he must come up with them on his own, I will help of course!
*Have in mind that this RP don't represent The Real Harvard it self, just a school quite similar to Harvard.
*I am willing to take this RP with 5 or more people!
Back to top Go down
vladko92

vladko92

PostSubject: Re: My plots! [YAOI only]   My plots! [YAOI only] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:13 pm

4. Depths of Dark Balance - *****

The RP evolves in medieval and have magic include.

It's been already 10 or so years since the battle between good and evil start, some call it the battle between Angels and Demons other call it a battle between wizards. A Elemental Wizard who controls all four elements completely under his will, and have the power to summon powerful creatures is the Wizard from which many people feared, some people calls him The Master of the Four Elements, Other calls him Avatar The God of Power, others calls him Espeniziamo which from ancient language means Angel of Sky and Earth aka Angel of Life and Death.

Seems like the Elemental Wizard was the only one who could stop the war between Angels and Demons, or more like the war between the two Main Kingdoms in this world, One of the Nations had full power over Water and Earth... able to summon Angelic creatures, till the other nation was able to control Fire and Wind and summon demonic creatures, many people stay out of this war because just certain amount of people had those powers, but the legend says that Only One Person can master all Four Elements and be able to summon the two races (Angels and Demons) without a problem, however they says that he can summon a creature much more stronger then those two, and combine them in one with his powers, the neutral creature from which many people fear, because of his fierce power, through the years many people tried to summon it and every last one of them, lose their powers or end up dead, but the people which were with them, says that they represent a different form, some says its animal creature which can transform in a humanoid but no one can confirm how he looks exactly.

Seems like a boy, in his early 14's manage to summon this creature, without his understandings but the memories  from back then was removed from his mind, and he don't remember that, but the familiar (the creature which is you) remembers those moments, and he remembers his master to the fullest, even though sometimes the creature is cold, unfriendly and sometimes quite rude, when he is around that boy he somehow thinks only for the boy safety, and how to keep him in safe.

It's been already few years since the young wizard summon this creature but he don't remember it, and now when his life is in stake, the creature has been summoned once more forcefully without the male realizing and stands up in front the young wizard to protect him, what will happen with the two of them we will have to find out.

*I need for this one a Cold Seme/Seke for the mythical creature, for more information we will talk on PM's.
*In this RP it can have just 2 role-players which means me and the other role-player sorry.
*I am willing to take 5 more players for this plot!

5. Dark Era - *****

Master/Slave Relationship, Couple a Vampire Lord and a Werewolf Slave, Story and Sex Driven plot!

In the future of 3000 year, the supernatural creatures and the mythical one, was confirmed to exist, living now among the rest of the humanity, holding their own cities, and having their own history the creatures grown to much large society, as the top and dominating one was the vampires of them all, having a strict hierarchy they had the right to chain up a werewolf, or humans or whatever they want to be their sexual slaves, their servants and everything connect with that, however the love between the two creatures was seen rather strange, some of the vampires was strictly against love between two so different races, but they lost when the time came, ruling now under a new Lord, some of the rules changed.

Like for example, it was forbidden for the humanity to go underneath certain number, because they could lose their resourceful main food, giving them time to raise a child, giving them the chance to make love, the humans was rather something like a protect race however they have too give blood for the blood banks every week at least twice, to can they provide food for the higher society, it's been even proven that a blood from a vampire who is not a beast, can heal some of the humans disease, or even drag them away from a death bed, but there is and society of vampires who don't follow these rules.

There is a race so to speak, which was exactly the same as the Vampires however they wasn't exactly pure ones, and their beastly side was the one who overtook them with the time, lurking into the woods and in the canals beneath the kingdom and the city, those creatures was stealing people, draining their blood completely to death, because of that the kingdom of the vampires decide to train a soldiers for more protection of their society and their main source of food, because those stupid creatures was going to destroy all of it.

However seems that some of the most higher ranks vampires in the society have bought for themselves slaves, humans and werewolves both of them, humans for constant food and werewolves for sexual fun, but this type of Lords are rare so there is not much humans and werewolf slaves, and most of the people are free unchained.

*For this RP I need a disobedient seme or seke to play the werewolf role. Or Rebellious, disobeying and proud uke still to play the werewolf role!
*If it's possible I am agree to accept two RP-ers at once, one to play the human role the other the werewolf role your decision.
*I am willing to take this RP with no one else.

6. My big perfect bro - ****

A story about brothers. The older one could be popular, good at everything he does etc. and the little brother is always trying to "shine as brightly" as the older one. He kind of hates his older brother, and often thinks about choking him to death, because his life is a living hell, with his brother being the devil. He's always getting compared to his big brother, which just makes him hate more, wanting to surpass the older one. He often also finds himself thinking about his older brother when masturbating, which makes it even more harder to him to not hate.

While hating his big brother, he also gets hatred from his big brother's side. The older one hates his younger brother for "mesmerizing" him. He's always, ever since they were children, had non-brother-like feelings towards his brother, and they might not be too innocent either. Actually he often thinks about forcing his way with the younger one roughly, and afterwards wants to torture his little brother to death for making him think like that.

*I need a seme big brother for this one, who is forceful over his little brother.
*This RP can be done only between two people sorry!
*I am willing to take this RP with no one else.
Back to top Go down
vladko92

vladko92

PostSubject: Re: My plots! [YAOI only]   My plots! [YAOI only] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:15 pm

7. Back in school - *****

My character the Uke goes to a new school in Japan, having been abroad, in USA for the past 3 years. (He's starting in 2nd class of high school) His parents still live in USA, so he has to go to the school dormitory to live. Of course he is originally Japanese, so he can speak the language perfectly.
On his first day in the school, he runs into a gang of `bad guys´ inside the school, who start telling their `rules´ to him. Because he doesn't like other people bossing him around, he well... gets pissed off and hits the leader of the gang... You can also already guess that the "leader" of the bad guys is the seme. The first time being opposed by someone, the seme gets interested in the uke, but also angry, of course... So the Uke is in deep trouble..

So here comes the seme:
He's the son of the director of the school, so everyone, even the teachers let him do what he wants. People are both afraid of him, and admiring him. Plus he's amazingly handsome, so lots of girls like him. They're the badass group inside the school, and people are afraid of them, no-one daring to stand up against them, but at the same time, everyone admires them, they being the most popular guys inside the school.
He's used to getting what he wants always. He's also really cocky and short tempered sometimes, at least when he gets hit by a beautiful, slim transfer student boy. He's also really flirty, enjoying it when girls fall for him. But he never dates any of them, just fucks and leaves it to that. A playboy of the baddest kind. And he also is kind of sadistic, but still can be gentle when it comes to a person he likes. Also, if he doesn't get what he wants, he'll take it by force.

*I need a seme for this one, it's explained how he should be in the RP plot.
*It can be played by multiple people, which means it can become a group RP
*I am willing to take this RP with 3 more people.

8. I told you so! - **

Gangs; Fights; Betrayal; Couple the kicked boy and the leader; This RP is one which just came to my mind, I just had to create it, because how to say, it's based on few happenings in real world so yea... hope you like it! I haven't work much on it, it's a rough idea, so it can be change as you wish, except the roles.

The RP is happening in modern days, it's about a gang in which the leader is a rather quite skillful leader, who have been put to decide between two of one of the most loyal people in his gang, which fights constantly, because their personalities are different. In the end when he had enough of their fightings, he decide to kick out one of them, to can he calm down the rest of the members of the gang, however seems like he picked up the wrong person to kick out.

He have been loyal and in the gang for a long time, but the other have been longer, and the best logical decision will be to kick the one who have been for shorter time in the guild. Leaving the gang with tears in his eyes, without showing to the others however, he decide to never join back with them, or keep any contact with them. He just felt so betrayed that he didn't want to ever look back into the same gang. But in this whole situation there was a little misunderstanding, the one who have been the causer of those fights have always being the other guy, the one who is still in the gang. He just liked to bull at the younger male, make him angry just to can he look the bad one, and so on and so on.

After few days, the gang leader however notice that there is quite of misunderstanding, the rest of the people says what really happens and the one who have been the causer of all this troubles was the guy who stayed in the gang, not the one who left it. But there was few peoples who claim the other way around, that the leader made the right choice to kick the other, placed on crest feeling like he made the wrong decision, he decides to investigate this whole issue all over again, this time looking more seriously and deeper into the details.

With the time he finds out that he made a big mistake, kicking the boy. Trying his best to find him again, to talk with him and somehow to make him come back, however when he finds the boy, he is rather more cold towards the other, he pushes him away, the leader surprised by that, gets interest by the boy even more, but this time in rather different manner, working the issue out, trying to get the boy even harder in the guild and in the mean time trying to win the boy's heart as well.

What will happen, will the kicked boy will get back in the gang or will he give in, in the other male's embrace and become his lover, or why not both? Well let's find out in the RP!

*For this RP I need rather more a seme, then a seke... but I will accept both.
*My uke will be rebellious, stubborn, proud and disobeying, just to let you know.
*I am willing to do this RP with NO more people!

9. Forbidden love - *

Couple: Teacher x Student, Modern world.

It's been already a year since MC joined the new school, making few friends, facing many of the gangs there, joining in many school activities, but one thing was still missing in his perfect life, it was to be with his lovely sensei. MC had a crash on the teacher since the first day in which he entered, he tried to talk with him, make him his... but he never notice it. He is more concentrate in being useful at school, teaching the other students, but love seems like thing for which he never thought.

*I need seme or uke or seke or suke to play the teacher.
*It can be play as a group RP, if there is enough people who wants to join.
*I am willing to take this RP with NO more people!
Back to top Go down
vladko92

vladko92

PostSubject: Re: My plots! [YAOI only]   My plots! [YAOI only] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 pm

10. A possessive Guardian Angel - ***

Couple: Angel Guardian x Human, modern world, possible time travel!

MC since he remembers himself have always been the one who is bullied at school, by the neighborhoods, even though he posses a warm, friendly heart, however this heart starts to breaks slowly with the time seeing how the people treat him, he starts think that there is something wrong with him, that he don't deserve to live. And seems that the rest of the kids vote for that as well, his life is so over-posses with sadness that he lose his wish for live.

However YC, is his guardian angel he wants to interfere with the boy's life to cheer him up, make him feel better, but the rule strictly says that humans and their guardian angels can't interfere in real life, their giving person should be protected from dark creatures without his knowing. But YC it's been eat from inside that he can't help on his charge, even though he is probably the most beautiful and good creature which he ever seen. MC is pure heart, friendly, with big heart, nice nature and all that, but all he gets is just insults, beats and stuffs which are probably the most worse thing ever. His parents as well hate him, and they think that he is a burden for them, and they don't listen to him at all when he wants to talk with them, or tell them for the other guys how they treat him. YC with the time not able to stand back anymore, he turns into human and interact with MC as his friend, trying to cheer him up, staying always next to him. However with the time YC fall in love with mine, because of his pure and friendly nature, and his life becomes a little more complicated, let's not talk for his job. Realizing that he don't want to stay aside anymore from MC, YC starts making the first steps in interacting into a love manner with MC, from above they find out about that and they try their best to put an end of that!

*I need a seme or seke character for this one. (Preferring Romantic Seme/Seke)
*It can be played in group RP too, I have plot and for such interaction as well.
*I am willing to take this RP with maximum 1 more person.

11. World is in Danger - *****

Couple: Hero x Hero or Hero x Human; Modern World; Heroes;

It's been already few years since the Society of Heroes have create a School for Young Supernatural and Powerful Kids, which give a chance to a kids with special powers to train them, evolve them and use them in their full use. However the time in which the plot will go, won't be the great one.

Everything spins around one certain kid, which received an amazing gift, to have full control over the weather and giving the circumstances and his will, his powers gives him the chance to fly through the power of winds, but his parents died in a great battle which happened when he was just a baby. He is famous through the Supernatural world of Heroes, but he don't know it, seems like when he appears at school many of the students recognize him, and they want to be his friends, other wants to humiliate him, to beat him up in powers. But strangely the boy have a lot of luck on his side, giving him the chance to confront any challenge which gets on his way, and pass through it like a storm.

It's a been a years since the most powerful villain of all times have disappeared, but one certain thing is missing. He haven't do any activities for the past several years, he didn't attack anyone, or tried to confront the world making it to obey on his will. But when this boy comes back, the interesting situations starts happening, a Dark Society which is fateful to this dark villain start gathering around, recruiting new students from the school, creating a Dark Order from inside the school. MC have to confront most of them, but will he succeed alone, or he will need help from a person in who he mistakenly fall in love?

*For this RP I need strong personality character, who will be able to protect my character when he is stubborn and stupid enough to decline it! However MC just want to get rid of the feeling which he feels inside his heart. It doesn't matter if your pose in the sex is uke or seme or seke or suke, as long as you have those characteristics!
*This RP can be done in group of 4 people including me! If there is enough volunteers.
*I am willing to take this RP with 2 more people!

12. A Dragon Rider - ******

Couple: Dragon x Rider; Medieval; Magic; Dungeons & Dragons genre.

It's been 1000 years since the last Dragon Rider, have been riding a Dragon. Using his force. However every last one of them was killed, leaving none of them alive, and a Brutal man becomes the new King of the land. Wanting to have everything under his control, wanting to get money, slaving people and recruiting more new teenagers for his Dark Army, but a legend says: That it will come one day a young boy with incredible power which will give him the chance to wake up the last dragon on the world, which is still in Egg. Only he will be able to make the egg to hatch, and acquire a balance between him and the new born Dragon. Giving hope to every last person of the land of a peaceful future or at least a dream which might come true.

However when the Egg mysteriously disappear from the King's castle, he is angry and mad because he suspect someone from his own people betraying him, and stealing the Egg. However he is in big mistake, The Order of Light had through this whole time a spy in the king's army, who cast a spell to send a egg to it's rightful owner, or with other words the new Dragon Rider.

The Egg appears in the forest in front a boy (MC) who have lost faith in the world, because of it's brutal state, he have decide that he will do whatever he can to change it to a better stake, but he didn't had the powers. First when he sees the egg he think of it as a stone, for which he can take pretty high price on the market. However he have been unlucky, many of the sellers decline to buy it, from a unforeseen force, which keeps them away.

Ending up at the end of the day, with the egg in his lap, the egg starts hatch and from it, is born a new very young dragon (YC), who have the power of Magic inside it and it's able to transform into Humanoid form, however the creature is still too weak to transform into a human, passing by few days, the young boy helps for the Dragon to fly, however in the same night when the creature was born, he gets marked by it with a special sign which appears on his wrist like a circle, magical one, giving him full power over the magic power which the creature posses and the power to ride it.

However the young boy is still not able to ride it, plus the dragon is too young. Then one day when he helps on the dragon to fly away he disappears for almost a day, going up at the atmosphere and slowly transform into a huge powerful Dragon, who lands down on the ground next to the boy, able to speak with the boy telepathically and read his thoughts as well giving the opportunity for the boy to hear his (The Dragon) thoughts as well, but then on the next day the dragon slowly transforms into a human being, or at least most of it, (He can have horns in his human form, or just different eyes as the one which he have when he is a dragon and so on, but no tails!) to can he train the boy to be able to control his magical power which he nows posses, and teach him how to ride him (when he is in his dragon form).

It takes some time, for the boy and his dragon to take on a adventure to the mountains beyond the territories of the current Kingdom where The Order of Light still exist and it's gather force, from the magical world (Dwarfs, Elves, Centaurs and so on), to confront the King and take back their Land, however they miss just one current thing to win this war and this is The Dragon Rider.

*For this one I need a seme, no less no more. Who is rough, strong, with a lot of courage, and fighting spirit.
*This RP can be played only between two people, sorry guys.
*I am willing to take this RP with 5 more people!
Back to top Go down
vladko92

vladko92

PostSubject: Re: My plots! [YAOI only]   My plots! [YAOI only] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:51 pm

13. God's Voice - ***

Modern or Medieval it doesn't really matter it fit with both worlds. Couple A God and his Personal Soldier.

It's been known for decades already, and perhaps from even more time that some legends have truth in themselves, what if the legends for Greek Gods and Goddess was real, to the very last bit of it?!

The Current year is xxxx (depends on the desire of my partner/s) and even though we are in this decades there is still people who believe and who don't believe that gods exist, some of them are telling us that they are here, that they shapeshift into humans and walk among us, other tell us that they keep an eye of us from above. In which one of all those I should believe? Even some people claim that they never exist, that they've been an aliens, what will you believe into?

"I am the god of Flame and Destruction, A god of disaster!" A voice from the debts of a mountain in the most cold place of Earth have spoken "I've been watching humans, lived among them and all I can see is just that they lose their potential as they were once! I command thee to go outside in the world and show no mercy to those who claim 'we' don't exist!" "Is this really a prophecy or just a really mad powerful person, as long as I care about it, I am the one who is going to stop him! Or at least I believe in this, I am the god of balance the one who keeps this world safe the one who keeps humans protected from the other side, they are still not ready to face such powerful creatures as we are, so I am gonna stop you and even if I have to, I will put an end of you!" Was the voice which brought fear among skies, oceans, ground and even fire.

*I need a seme for seme x seme relationship!
*The RP Can be played with four or more players if there is enough!
*I am willing to take this one with just ONE more person!

14. Living in Apocalypse - *****

Modern so to speak, Couple two survivors!

It's been ages since the planet was overtaken by something like a disease, which was killing everyone in the turn or making them something special, something powerful, beyond any imagination! It is at the beginning of 2020 year and everyone over the world or at least 90% of the humanity was extinguished or turned into walking deaths! Creatures who walk among the empty streets of the cities and on a solid empty ground, searching for a flesh meat to eat.

However there was and positive outcome from this whole thing, there was 5% of those survivors out there, who behold a powerful powers, which gave them the ability to move on, to build strong cities with unbreakable defense, and beside that giving on some of them the ability to fly! However those people are small amount and until 2050 people don't expect for the walkers to disappear completely. The scientists believe that all the zombies will disappear in somewhere in 2052 or so, because this whole hell start losing in the beginning of 2012 and continue growing for few years already. However the mankind managed to survive so far and build a strong cities with strong defense, and manage to start a new life by creating their own food, by keeping a energy which wasn't known until 2015, the blue energy. Thanks to one of the so to speak mutants which were created by this virus who gotten lose, one of them obtain the power to produce pure energy and the scientists learned how to turn this energy into a core based energy, giving them the only way to survive in this harsh years, giving them the ability to fight back and build up a strong cities which where just three and placed all over the place, USOSNA (United States of South and North America), TEU (The Europe Union) and TAE (The Asian Empire) which now have full contact between each other and work together over a cure or at least one few of them, till the other works over a massive destructive weapon just for any case!

*I need for this a Seme or a seke for another seke
*3 players can join in this RP to can we become 4
*I will take this RP with just ONE more person!

15. Magic, is it real or just my imagination? - ****

Couple: Wizard x Magical Knight, Wizard x His Familiar. Medieval-Future plot.

Magic it have been told in many stories, but none of them confirm that exist, till on the other hand there is certain arts and ways to train it, even in the current world, but what about alternative reality, which have successfully managed to control magic and in the mean time to use to build a technology which is unknown for us, even these days!

The story will concentrate over a teenage boy who just became 21 years old, and he mysteriously was summoned in entirely another world where he will meet his fateful partner, and who knows what will happen. My character the mysteriously summoned boy have been always felt like his place do not belong in his previous location, like his mind and his heart was desiring something else, some other world, where it's not so harsh and they will accepting more, where he will go on adventure or something like that, and he will become famous and so on, for his unlucky fate he did got summoned in this alternative reality in which Earth is depart, to few main kingdoms which keep it in balance, some of them pure evil, other of them pure goodness and others pure balance between the two forces, but in this world not that there is every single race for which he heard or read about in stories, but and magic is all over the world, concentrating in him, being a legendary wizard who saved more then he can count this world from total destruction, seems like the world in which he is, it's not doing good.

It's destroyed in flames, the dark creatures and kingdoms are happy about it, till the good forces are crying about as far for the balanced one, they where the one to summon him, but they wasn't sure did they succeed, at his first summon he was summoned in the middle of ruined kingdom which was falling to the ground surrounded by many dark creatures, fateful fate. However seems like he scares a lot, because he don't know of what he is capable of, for his luck a Magic Knight comes at his safety taking down most of the creatures, and pull him out from them, giving him chance to live, will they get to know each other better, and how this is going to end, well we will have to wait and see in the upcoming role-play!

*I need for this one a Dominant Seke or someone who is mostly proud, strong and know how to gets everything which he wants!
*This RP can be done with just 2 people, I am sorry... there is chance for third but it should be talked about it!
*I am willing to take this RP with one more person!
Back to top Go down
vladko92

vladko92

PostSubject: Re: My plots! [YAOI only]   My plots! [YAOI only] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:51 pm

Because of the large interest towards one of my RP's I decide to make another one simple to the previous one! Have in mind that this plot don't have exact pattern to follow, so the story and the plot will be build by us as we RP, giving you the chance to add stuffs... which you like into the plot idea and to be part of our main aim.

16. Wrong path - *****

Couple: Vampire x Werewolf, Human x Werewolf! Perhaps hate love relationship...

The year is 1700 BC, but the realm is another one different from our. The technology in this realm starts developing since young age, giving opportunity for the constructors to build up, WC System, Bath System and Shower as well, a bit more advance from Technology point, but not too much. With few words the setting will be medieval x modern x future or something like that. There won't be guns, or blasters or stuffs like that. Have that in mind! The story can evolve in two main directions. The first one is the direction where the couple will be Vampire x Werewolf, the two races have their own cities, their own lands, and they do have different law system, the Vampire City is the one who keeps evolving in something better from Technology view point, till the Werewolf City do evolve in bounds and emotions. The story goes back to the two main character in which their fathers knew each other, the two characters have been great friends, and they was the only ones which knew each other quite well. The two boys even fall for each other, but then something is happening between their fathers and a large war starts up between the two races, making after couple years the two enemies like mortal enemies, but they do have feelings for each other, so what they will do? Will they follow their fathers paths, or will they pick another away.

*For this one I need a Seme or Seke, which is dominant, knows how to play possessive and strong characters, because he will play the werewolf, and I want to stick to that.
*The RP is created to be played just between two people, so sorry but it's not possible to be played for group RP.
*I am willing to take this RP with 3 people maximum.

17. The thin line between love and fear - *****

Couple: Mafia son and a normal guy

The setting is simple, there is two main gangs, The Gang of the Serpent and the Gang of the Dragon which fight with each other for locations alongside the city, and for the drug market. MC (My character) is a young male which just finished high school and he joined into the University of Technology, to study for Game Developing, in this university he will meet up YC (Your Character) who is a son of a Mafia family, which will fall for my MC with the time. YC notice mine on the first day, because of his unnatural beauty, and he is interest quite much for him, slowly approaching my character, helping him out with simple stuffs like getting him out for some crazy party, or he listen to MC with his worries, helping him secretively from behind the veils without MC realizing. There will be a lot of action moments, mix up with pretty much fun moments and party moments. There will be and few surprises, but I want you to know that I won't hold this RP on my own, I expect you to keep up and add ideas, new stuffs for doing to can the story develop. So I expect for this RP, quite active partner which will be able to add ideas and keep the RP interesting with me, not just relaying on me!

*I need for this RP a 200% Bad Boy Seme, which means everything in the pack including the dirty (rape, possessiveness, gets what he wants, protective, fighting type, cold one at moments, harsh to everyone else and so on) stuffs (Without gore, vore and hard BDSM!)
*This RP can be done between 3 Role Players, but then in the story there will be one more Mafia Son, in which the two Sons of those Mafia Families will try to win over my uke.
*I can take this RP with 3 more people!

18. Two guns and one way - ****

Couple: Cowboy x Cowboy or Cowboy x and whatever character you would like to have. (He can be anything, he can be samurai, he can be kung-fu master, or he can be something like a warrior or berserker who is wielding huge ax)

For this couple I don't have any idea, but I would really like to try it so I will accept every given plot which you have in mind, and I will even help you out building it in much more interesting one.

*Perhaps a serious seme or seke, which can handle with sarcastic-bad ass uke?
*Depends from the plot which you will come up with.
*I am willing to test my self with your ideas, with up to three different people!

If you want more information for my raw material for my character, feel free to ask me in PM's I have some ideas at how he will look, and what he will wield, only the plot and your own character I leave in your hands!
Back to top Go down
vladko92

vladko92

PostSubject: Re: My plots! [YAOI only]   My plots! [YAOI only] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Okay guys here comes new plot, which I had in mind... Smile 

19. Yes, mi'lord - ***

Couple: The lord kid x butler, Master x Servant reversed relationship.

MC Parents have a lot of money in their pockets, and they do travel 24/7 and 365 days in the year, the barely  really barely get back home, my character is a lonely person, who is closed in himself and he doesn't open towards anyone. YC Is a student with mine, in one of the most infamous college, they both studying the same thing, PC Game Developing, and MC meets you in the university, you are his first and only friend, for a very long time. 

However on the other hand, YC money are not enough... so he have to work something to build up money, and to can he keep paying for his university. MC butler have left the mansion, because he had to retire, and MC parents look for a new one, who is able to be in the mean time and a bodyguard for their son, because he got attacked just week ago, and they keep getting threatening messages from many people, and they aim for their son (MC).

YC Finds this job online, and he calls to MC's parents, without knowing that they are parents of MC. Accepting the job, as the new butler/bodyguard of MC, he goes on the next day on work, but then he notice that the person for who he will be butler and bodyguard is no one else but MC, happy about that somehow, the two boys gets quite close and we will see what we are going to get from there on.

*A male who can play as seke which leans more towards the seme part
*The RP Can be done only between 2 or 3 people, as the third one will form a love triangle
*I am agree to do this RP with just 2/4 people, depending how many will want to play.

20. Masquerade Ball - ****

Couple: Lord Vampire x Human kid or Another Vampire, middle ages.

MC is a very well known Lord, from the depth of the blood empire, he is a vampire as well, but there is just few people knowing this. MC makes an Masquerade Ball, for his 21 birth (in real 210) in which many people will come, expecting few vampires, which he knows. At the ball, there is lots of people who are coming, many of them dancing down in the middle scene of his palace, males meeting females, or semes meeting their ukes, trying to get to know.

My character is one of the most beautiful mans there, and he catches the eyes of many people. However he rejects most of them, YC really likes mine, he is a newcomer in the vampire town, he doesn't know that he is the lord, but he finds him attractive, perhaps cute or very beautiful creature, so he comes and takes my character without asking him, in the middle of the Palace dancing floor, MC is very aroused by the way the other male took him like that, without asking him. He finds it rather quite attractive and interesting, so he doesn't pull or anything like that, he just keeps dancing with YC.

They spend the whole night together, with masks, without knowing how each of them look. My character could recognize the other by his blood scent, which he finds really seductive and quite sweet, but he do not dare to bite him, or drink his blood up, so he just keep an eye on him from a far, keeping him protected and in return, he gets some fun watching the other how hardly he tries to find him. Leaving the things in fate, for the other to find him when he do, he will just chuckle and be very happy about it.

What will happen between those two, would YC manage to find mine? Well we will see, won't we?

*Need Seke for this one! Which is more dominant... and with strong nature.
*The RP can be done only between 2 people!
*I am willing to take this RP, (if the RP-ers are good enough) with at least 4 people.

21. The Virtual world of a Beautiful Sanity - *****

Couple: Gamer x Gamer, in the 2044 (Future one)

A new game, have come out just recently in June of 2044 year, which makes appearance of the new technology called, Virtual Glasses, basically this new technology for the gaming world, is that once you put those glasses, and you have your computer contact with them you basically enter in the game itself, giving you chance to control your character just with your thoughts and for your character to do exactly the same move which you've imagined.

The game it self is for a beautiful world, in which the characters play as Angelic or Demonic Creatures, with the opportunity for the two opposite factions to build a party, or even a guild and to play together through the whole game if they want to, or they can tear off their throats in between each other. MC is a good gamer who have been in loved with the games for a very long time, and he just can't stay back when a game in his taste comes out and for him to don't try it. So as always he buy's at first opportunity this game called Beautiful Sanity, in which he stays most of his times, even sometimes completely forgetting to eat.

YC on the other hand, is one of the most infamous game beaters on all times, and he of course tries to get to the top in this game as well, however on his way at one of the dungeons boss, he meets complications in which he needs another good player help. Quite annoyed by that he tries to find a good player to be his sparing partner, but until now he most of the time, ends up with a wimps which dies at the first few deadly hits on the boss, which is unacceptable!

Losing hope to find a good sparring partner, and ready to search for a full group, which will harm his pride he meets my character by random means, in one of the famous tavern in the town, he at first don't think at MC as a partner, but when he starts talking with him just to kill the time, he finds the male quite attractive in a strange way which he never felt till now, he feels attached towards MC, deciding to add him as his friend, he notice his amazing and unbelieving stats, which makes him even more interested by my character and the feel inside him grows, wanting now for sure to get to know mine, and even take him as a sparring partner through the whole game.

MC on the other hand, at first declines the other male's request, which makes him a bit irritate, about the decline which he received, but because he have pride and when he wants something he gets it, YC decide to follow up my character and keep an close eye on him, and to force him to be his partner if he had to. But through this whole game in game YC feelings grows in something bigger, when MC finally agrees to help the other, he is happy about it, but now something else is worrying him and this is 'What is wrong with him?'

*Need a Prideful Seme for this one!
*The RP can be done only between 2 people!
*I am up to take this RP with maximum 2 people more!

Further Information: My character picks up the Light side (Angels) and your characters picks up the Dark Side (Demons.) Classes Available; ?rtillerist, Defender, Supporter and Healer. My character is the Artillerist, you can pick up any of those four classes which you like. The game have 50 levels, which give you levels 2 per each level, which makes maximum level 100. We can start this RP from Level 1, or from the middle, your decision!

If you are up for number 21 RP, please let me know in PM's, to can I send you the Character Sheet which it have to be fulfilled!

I am really sorry that I didn't made any new ideas recently, the ideas just didn't came up as once they did.
Back to top Go down
vladko92

vladko92

PostSubject: Re: My plots! [YAOI only]   My plots! [YAOI only] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:52 pm

22. Ancient Rome or Greece - *****

Couple: A Centurion and a new Recruit to the Rome/Greece Army or a slave and his noble master

In Ancient Rome and Greece, long ago have been accepted that a male-male relationship is a normal thing, as long as the older one penetrates the young one. For this RP we will go back in time and having a couple which is between two males. I don't have exactly build plot and plan, so this RP can be lead to anywhere, but I really wanted to try this thing.

* Need uke for this one, which is not feminine, he is manly and a tough guy, with rebellious nature. Not the sweet fluffy kind of ukes please!
*The RP can be done between 3 people only... as my character is the Seke, having for example a guard seme and a slave uke... something among those lines. Or it can be done between 2 people, you playing 2 characters.
*I am up to take this RP with 2 people (unless we form a group RP)!

23. What is in the Blood - *****

Couple: An Elder Vampire and Council Vampire

Your character (YC) is part of the council for already 500 years. He is a valiable participants in the court room. However through those 500 years for which he have been part of the Vampiric Council, he did met My Character (MC). Who is one of the Originals and one of the creators of this council. And YC is inloved with mine, even though he is quite dominant guy who leans 99% into girls, this 1% is exactly this part of him, which is totally into MC. MC and the council receive few reports for a very strange disappearing and killings in one small village somewhere in Manitoba, Canada. So my character takes personal interest in this matter and leaves for the small town Churchill. The local investigator over there have send numerous request to send a specialist for those specific kills.

Reese <- MC name. Appears on those body locations. And take over the investigation. Which clearly speaks supernatural, he is determined that he can handle this whole investigation himself and catch this sick bastard. However YC is not so convince in Reese, those murders in your character wakes specific feel of fear for Reese to don't get hurt. So he joins shortly after that to MC. MC Of course is not so happy about having a babysitter and a bodyguard. However YC is persistent and he sticks around even though my character is against it.

* Need "Nearly Full Seme" for this one. For more information PM me.
*The RP can be done between 2 people only.
*I am up to take this RP with 3 people!

24. My best 'friend' the betrayer - *****

Couple: Vampire x Human, or Human x Hybrid (Between Dragon and Human)

Are you into the medieval setting? With Knights, Royal Kings, Royal Princes and Royal Guards? Well then you are currently the perfect match for me. I would like to try an RP which includes medieval setting. I have a plot which I would love to do! 

A young Royal Knight has been just promoted to the position to be a Royal Guard, to a young princess which is the treasure of the King. The king leaves her in your character care, together with one more knight, who is one of your best friends in the court. However one night when there is a huge fest in the name of the King and his young daughter. Reese joins this feast, spending the whole night there, then he noticed that YC and the Princess go up to her chambers. He isn't interested at first, but then he goes after them. When he stops in front the door he hears that YC (The Royal Guard) and the Princess have conversation. The young Princess admits that she have feelings for your character, and asks if yours feel the same way, he confirms it and then the two of them gets in bed doing sex. Just when Reese is about to join in he hears how someone approaches so he speeds up back down to the feast. The rest of the night goes rather normal as every other night, he finds a dominant male (your character best friend, the other guard) for his taste and drinks his blood, and have some fun with him. However on the next morning, your character is awoken in the Princess bed, by his best friend, which drags him down to the king as nude as he is... the princess says: 

Quote :
"Father, this man have raped me, last night!"

Your character is literally stabbed right in his heart, and the worse thing is that instead his best friend to protect him and stands up for him, he just smirks mischievously looking at the princess which smirks the same way. Your character finds out what actually have just happened, and the King sentence’s him to dead. He should be executed on the next morning with the first rays of the sun, in front the kingdom on the public square, without clothes or anything on him, in the most humiliating way. Your character is totally shocked by what is going on, feeling like his life is totally ruined. Thrown in the jail, again without any clothes and left to the other guards to have fun with him, through the night before he actually gets executed, he just totally lose hope to see anymore the day light, after tomorrow. 

At the night in the cold jail, two guards finally decide to have, the best fuck with your character, opening the jail with their dark, pervert smirks curling up their lips. Your character fights of course, but he can't handle with the two guards by himself, so they manage to knock him out and take him with them to one dungeon nearby, where they chain him tightly for his hands and legs, and starts groping him. As they are almost to make him cum, without they've even entered inside him just yet, he sees only how the guards’ necks get snapped and their blood drain... not aware of what just happened. He realizes that one of the chains is cut for him, so he can release himself. Once he manage to get himself release and finds some clothes to put on. He walks around the castle seeing no living soul around, he gets quite shocked by the picture, starting to fear for his own life he heads for the throne which should be the most well protected room in the kingdom, but what he actually finds is… that the whole Royal Family have been slaughtered and the guard with which he have been 'best friends' is kneeling in front dark figure, which stripped down and a strain wrapped around his cock, just under his corona preventing him from cumming, but releasing pre. My character is having fun with him, of course and seems like your friend is fully submitted to him. The dark figure finally realize that they are not alone in the throne room anymore, so he glares at the new commoner (your char) and slightly smirks "Good Morning to you too, young lad." The Dark haired male spoke, as his long hair dark and silk hair were spread all over his shoulders and the front of his body. 

*Need a guy who is Dominant Alpha Uke... for more information PM me!
*The RP can be done between 3 people! (*Hint* Some Threesome *hint, hint*)
*I am up to take this RP with 3 people
Back to top Go down
vladko92

vladko92

PostSubject: Re: My plots! [YAOI only]   My plots! [YAOI only] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:53 pm

25. Elemental Destiny - ****

In certain alternative time, each person have his own gift of the natural elements of the world. No one question why or how they have these abilities, they just did. But there are rumors that each of the elements has a point of origin where their elemental stone stays. The elemental stone for each element is the source of all the elemental power. It can give you power beyond your wildest dreams. My character was the guardian of the Elemental stone of Thunder which is in one temple high in the mountains, where the sky is dark and there is constantly lightning storms, striking each time the tip of the temple charging constantly the Elemental Stone, MC rest at the foot of the mountain, in his elemental form. Each guardian has their human and elemental form. MC is circling around the temple, protecting it from anyone who may cause harm to it or anyone who would try and take the elemental stone. However one day my character himself reach for that stone, which materialize into thunder, striking him powerfully, leaving him with mark as the Ultimate Master of Thunder, turned into Hybrid between Elemental Human and Elemental Creature, he wields the power of weather and thunder. He gets the power to bend weather at his will and receive a natural defense against the rest of the Elements, however your character is a mixture between wind and fire, which is the ultimate power against Thunder. Your character is a Hybrid too, but he is fighting on the side of good, till my character is mostly for neutral side... a word reaches to your character, which speaks for a man who can bend weather at his will, using it for his own satisfaction. Bothered by that, your character approaches the last location in which sudden change of weather have been caught, after few hours of exploring he finally locates my character.

Once he finds him, he gets interested by him, he sees a lot of potential in my character, which can be used for good, so your character give a proposal to my character, using his powers for good. My character have doubts, so far he haven't been for any specific faction, so why should he feel like being on the side of one right now, he is a neutral being, who just likes to use his power. So my character declines your offer, your character can't rest easy and certainly he can't remove those thoughts out of his mind, for the other male. So he decides to come up with an alternative suggestion, he promises him that he will help him out to regain power of the Earth Elemental Stone and the Water one, if he joins forces with him. Unable to decline to decline this offer of the other, because he seeks more power, he agrees to join forces with the other male. Once they take their leave for the two elemental stones, on their way they are attacked by quite powerful Elemental Humans, and with the time they realize that they are up against something far more greater than they even realized.

*I look for a Seke for this plot, and I do mean a real, cocky, sarcastic, masculine type of seke, who will most likely play the role of a dominant in the relationship, but still will get quite often dominated by my character.
*The RP can be done only between 2 RP-ers
*I am up to take this RP with 1 more person.

Further Details:

• Your character an mine both will acquire the power of the Earth Elemental Stone.
  • We are up against the ultimate force of good and evil or Light and Darkness.
  • My character will obtain perfect balance once he acquires the rest of the elements.
  • Your character personality should be exactly like the mixture between Fire and Wind, Fiery Inferno like... which means he have the full package, he is cocky, he is quite arrogant, really proud, quite powerful, flirtatious at 200%, and hell he definitely acts like 300% Seme, even though he is seke!

26. The old story of three Alpha Beasts - ****

Medieval (preferred) or Modern Setting (in a mountain or a forest)

Main Details:

There is a legend in the Japanese story speaking for three Alpha type of animals which fight over territory and those three animals are one of the most dangerous ones on our planet. In this story you and I, will follow the story of all three of them, and including one more which will most likely become the fourth different animal... 2 for each of us. Those same animals’ names are the titles for our characters, they are three gang/order members, which fight over 1 certain guy which is the last one and they all want him in their gang/order. On the other side this one certain guy wants to be part of all three of them, so will he succeed becoming one of all three, or all three will combine in one great gang/order, well why we don't find out with our Story?

I am sure you are asking yourself, what are those animals names for which I am talking about, well here they are: Dragonfly, Snake and Dragon. Those are three dangerous animals for which I am talking about, and we all know that Dragonfly is not that scary creature, and it's actually quite beautiful one, but this doesn't mean that the gang/order which wears his (its) name won't make it terrifying one, from which the people to be afraid of and not underestimate them. The final one is the Wolf... the only Animal which is not so dangerous without its pack, but once it's part of one gang/order he can become a great ally. The Wolf is a guy which gang/order got ruin, all his members left and he is the only one left, however his name is so well known among the underworld/land that anyone who finds out that he is now alone, they all want him to be part of their gang/order.

The legend for those three animals is simple. Long time ago in the Far East of Japan (where is current Tokyo) have been cover by a forest, which were separate on three very important zones. The one in which were this Castle/Kingdom which the Dragon conquered a long time ago. The kingdom was near a lake, which is the second part of that big forest, this zone have been under the control of the wise Dragonfly, till the rest part of green was taken by the other two animals, the Snake which could be found in the moist part of the forest and the wolf which could be found on the paradise side of the forest. The Dragon was a greedy creature, he wanted to control every single part of that kingdom so he clashed in a battle with the rest three of the animals, through that battle, the Snake and the Dragonfly fought between each other for more zone till the wolf simply protected what is his and he didn't want to be controlled by anyone or anything else, beside him. However through that war the wolf lost most of his army and basically his paradise turns into a war zone where the other more powerful animals fought with each other. One day however, when the wolf couldn't take it anymore, seeing his precious childhood land being consume by darkness and destruction, he declared a peaceful understanding between the other three animals, which declares that all three of them will have access to the other animals zone, but they won't have a the right to create a rule on their own, unless the other two approve it. Each of the animal agreed on the peaceful agreement and the wolf became one of the greatest heroes of Japan back then, he even had a Pyramid build for him in his admire.

So what will happen between our Heroes/Characters? We are supposed to find out with our ongoing RP!

*For this plot I am looking for a serious partner who can play two characters with unique Personalities and Backgrounds, as well a man who will be able to control his character gang/order members without the interaction of the other. Which means he will control Two Gangs/Orders with their own society... so have in mind that you will be requested to control more than just 4 characters, we are talking for a huge character pack which can easily go over 10 different characters with unique qualities!
*This RP will be done only by 2 players.
*I am up to take this RP with 2 more persons.

Further Details:

The Dragonfly Character and his Gang/Order Members:

This character is supposed to be wise persona, who have excellent leadership’s skills and have controlled his gang for a long time. He is quite praised by his Gang/Order members, that they will even follow their leader to hell and back! Those Gang Members including their Master/Leader are supposed to control the Water Element under any type and way. Which includes: ice, blood and even cold freezing winds to the level of causing a Hail Storm. Most of them are capable of great level of Magic, because of the vast Knowledge. They are very gifted and there is just two types of classes which you can use for them A Magic Knight or Wizard.

The Snake Character and his Gang/Order Members:

The character is supposed to be evil one, mischief one, but quite attractive and very charming even though he is not a good guy. His members are not different than him. They have the same personality as him and they are even willing to stab their own allies to win a prize or a position in their gang/order rank system. They are supposed to control wind... which includes poison gas, and even breathe control. They are supposed to be rogues and rangers with poison arrows or whatever you call it there.

The Dragon Character and his Gang/Order Members:

This character is suppose be quite proud, very honorable and very powerful warrior/knight, with astonishing appearance (which means he is even more attractive than the snake members). They follow strict order and rules, and they are the only ones of the four Gangs/Orders which train extremely hard to become the best. The only minus of those characters are their greed for gold, they have weakness for it, as well and quite pretty ladies which are virgins or guys for that matter, which are quite attractive and may be even virgins! The members are no different than their Master/Leader... have in mind that they are ready to protect their Leader no matter what for their Honor. Besides being good warriors, they have very gifted Wizards which are Masters in the Dragon Art. They are supposed to control the Fire Element under their will, their element is the element of destruction and life, and they literally can do both. They can grant life or take it away with their destructive side, they are the most furious enemy which you can face on the battlefield.

The Wolf Character:

He is most likely my main character, I give him to no one else except me.

Now this character is complicated, he is a person who can easily live on his own, but this part of his which is looking for buddies and friends, is pushing him into having a gang/order and he won't satisfy with just one, he wants to be part of each of them. He is quite powerful, very wise person and he have such great magic potential that he can shake literally the earth with his mind... He is your Earth Element of the four, he is powerful enough to go on his own and face all three of the gangs/orders, but his personality and righteous way won't allow him. He hates killing people, he is a guy who would prefer to settle the things the peaceful way than the aggressive way. Of course if he is challenged, then you certainly don't want to face a persona like him on the battlefield. Besides being one of the most powerful of all four of them, he is and the balance between all of them, without him the other 3 will just disappear and nothing will exist he is the ultimate balance between everything that why sometimes he is called The Angel of Sky and Earth aka The Angel of Balance, and he is the only character which you want to be on your side, and definitely you don't want to face him on the battlefield because he is massively destructive and none of the gangs/orders have a chance against him. However he is doomed on this faith in which he can't have gang/order members, because this will shake the ultimate balance. He is supposed to control under his will the solid ground like: rocks, mud, dust and even gravity or telekinesis skills.

Fifth final character which is Mystery:

You will find more about him, after the RP gets in more in depths!

*hint for my self* Electricity/Lightning

27. The complicated life of celebrity - ****

My character is a model and an actor, who is quite famous, he is known among the ladies, and he enjoys the company of more than several women in his bed. However there is a secret thing which no one knows about him, he have a crush for males as well, he secretly role-play in websites for yaoi type of RP's and he goes pretty often in nudist beach were there is only males. However this whole part of his life is a secret, the reporters don't know about that and he prefers it this way. However he have been having a crush over your character, may be for over a decade, the two of them know each other, they've worked together, they've spent time together and they have went out together, but just as friends not as something more. Your character had no idea about my character crush, however at certain moments your characters starts develop feelings about mine and he wants to own my character. With the time, your character start making his first steps on mine, slowly claiming him as his, spending a lot more time with him and with the time my character realize such part of your character for which he had no idea. Your character becomes FORCEFUL, COCKY, JEALOUS, SHORT TEMPERED around my character, and he keeps doing everything in his powers to get him alone, one night my character ends up at your character place, and he have too much of drinks, unable to drive his car back home, your character makes his move over mine, of course mine at first fights a bit, but secretly he wanted this for far too long time, so with the time he slowly starts enjoying on this moment. However till the two males are in one bed, a reporter in a building across the hotel in which the two males are, he capture pictures of my character and your character making love, however he himself have a huge secret crush over my character, he have in his hands a huge story, however he decides to blackmail my character with those photos, with the time the three males are suppose to end up in rather strange type of relationship, where your character and this reporter fight over my character, wanting to have him just for themselves, but with the time they realize that this is impossible, because my character tries to kill himself instead choosing one of the two, so the two of them agree to be in a relationship with my character and this way the three of them, will build a strange three-way-relationship, between them.

• It's explain the main threats which your character should have. The rest is up to you.
  • The RP can be done between 2/3 people only!
  • I am willing to take this RP with 2 more people!
Back to top Go down
vladko92

vladko92

PostSubject: Re: My plots! [YAOI only]   My plots! [YAOI only] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:57 pm

28. The Ultimate War of Space and Time - *****

Important Elements: Intergalactic War, Between the known Gods and the Aliens Race and their Gods

The time has come, for the Ultimate war of the Whole Galaxy, Chronos the god of Time and Space in Olympus, have sensed such an immense power surging through Time and Space, and approaching Earth with Full Force, he have no other choice, but to inform a creature which is way more powerful than him, may be ten or more times... The Ultimate God of All Gods, the God of Balance of the whole Universe, creature far more powerful than any of the Olympus Gods taken together or any other God which is known on the World. He has never appeared in any of the history books, or in any Mythology because his existence is just as secretive as the Existence of the Thirteenth and Fourteenth Zodiac Signs Ophiuchus and Cetus, even more secretive.

As soon as the God of Balance Heard about that, he had no other choice, but to prepare all gods on Earth for the upcoming battle, they had to protect Earth and humans, unless they wanted to see Earth Demolished, as soon as the Alien race lands upon the Planet the Ultimate battle of Space and Time will Start. The God of Balance as leader of the full supernatural force of our Planet and an Alien Ultimate God as main force and leader on the enemy units. Being so important figure for the survival of our Planet, all Gods and Goddess on Earth have sent two warriors, one of their best warriors to guard the new leader for this war. From Athena's Warriors, called Saints or known as well as Knights, the 2 top secretive Knights are part of the many guards of the God of Balance. Those two knights are known as the Saints of Ophiuchus and Cetus, the two Gold Saints which were descended from Sanctuary and have no Temples in Athena's Mount as the rest 12 Gold Saints, however Ophiuchus is way more powerful than all twelve taken together, and Cetus is even more Powerful than Ophiuchus himself, that why he is the right hand of the God of Balance and Ophiuchus is his left hand. From the Zeus warriors, called Angels one is sent to be part of the God of Balance defense. However they have different ranks as well, Seraphs being the Ultimate power of an Angelic Rank... Zeus have descended one to protect the God of Balance, he is leader of his defense and he is the most loyal one to the God of Balance. Poseidon have several quite well trained Knights called Marines, he have sent two to protect the God of Balance, they are known as Guardian of the South Atlantic, Siren Sorento and Guardian of the North Atlantic, Sea Dragon Kanon. From the Hades side, his warriors are called Death Skeletons and there is Three Judges of the Underworld, he sent one to protect the God of Balance, the one who he have sent is probably the most powerful among the three of them, known under the name and title: Celestial Fierce Star, Wyvern Rhadamanthys. With the help of the rest of the Gods, like Lucifer with his Fallen Angels, Chronos with his Chornotectors, currently the God of Balance is the one with the most fierce protection.

The war is near and it will be held on Earth and all of the Gods, which were known among our World have united to protect one and this one is not just anyone, but the Ultimate God of Earth, or also known the God of Balance as it's mentioned above.

• I won't concentrate so much over roles in this one, but I would simply say that I would like to have a Seke type of character as my partner.
  • The RP can be done between 2 people or 10 for that matter as long as they are serious...
  • I am willing to take this RP with 2 more people!

29. Wrapped in Time - ***

Couple a male from the past which is very attractive and natural with a male from the future which is considered for the most attractive male in the country

The time is 2027, a boy from 2014, have suddenly appeared by unknown reason from the past in the future. Every single trait about him in the past is lost, and he is considered dead. The male is starting his 22 years, and finds himself in the future, before he gets there he was cleaning some mess up from the renovation of his apartment and as he walks away from that spot, and heading for his block entrance suddenly everything around him changes, but he doesn't noticed it, until he stops in front his building, noticing that it's entirely different from what is suppose to look like, he thinks for a moment that he made a mistake, so he heads for the next entrance, but the next entrance looks exactly the same as the previous one. Totally lost in his momentum, he looks around to check everything surrounding him, noticing that he is in the same village in which he lives, but the whole village looks entirely different. 

He finds his way to the train station, and for his sake the train check system is as bad as it used to be... so he gets inside without a ticket. He finds a spot at the last trailer, and tries to relax a bit, but as soon as they enter the city, everything looks so different... the nearest city to his village is at least ten times bigger, and finds out that his village have actually become part of the city as a neighborhood. Somewhere in the middle of his travel with the train, he notice that 6 different people fall in love with him, for unknown reason. Six people of which 3 girls and 3 boys, even one of the boys is trying to rape him, but he manages to fight back and for his luck the guy left the train on the next stop, but actually trying to rape him and have sex right in the middle of the train with him, till the others watching, and none of the others reacting, and looking at them as a robots, this things freaks him out. 

As soon as he arrives at the last stop, near the park which he remembers, which seems haven't changed much, he finds a spot where he makes sure no one will find him and tries to relax and simulate the new information, that he is alone in the future, and he has no idea where his family is, not that he is not grateful, he never liked his family, but being all by himself is entirely new for him and he has never been like that. For his luck when he thinks that he is alone, a male approach him, probably coming on this same spot to relax and be alone, but finding this guy who looks pretty strange for the current modern wardrobe, he finds interest in this guy and that why he approached him. With the time, the male from the past reveals what happened with him, at first the male from the past don't believe in that, but then he remembers certain projects which he found for the government which included time travelling as crazy as it sounds. What will happen between those two? 

• Well I am looking for a seke (switch) partner for this one, nothing particular for his personality traits, except that he is suppose to act like a real man, not as a feminine or anything like that for that matter...
  • The RP can be done between 2 or 3 role-players.
  • I am willing to take this RP with 2/4 people.

Interesting Information:

This RP is build on a dream which I had, the only thing which I added from this dream is this second male character which is suppose to be my character's partner! 

30. On a crossroad - ****

Couple Second in command Knight with the opposite faction second in command Knight

It has been several decades since this war is on going. Two fractions, two different Kingdoms, fighting over a small piece of land which can bring great profit to each of them, if they learn how to communicate with each other and come to a peaceful agreement. But the kings were so furious with each other, wanting to prove who are better and bigger mans, and this whole thing lead to hordes of soldiers laying dead down on the ground. Sir Antonio Cesar is second in command to kingdom which fights for this same land (my character), so far he is obviously winning, but he was several times in great danger, which is threatening his life, most of the time he managed to deal with that on his own, but lately seems like the knight on the other side, which have his rank keeps saving his life for no reason. He tried to talk with him, but that impossible on the battlefield. 

There something special about Antonio, he never wears his noble armor which shows that he is second in command, may be the other guy doesn't know that he is second in command, if he knew he would probably never save him again. The war finally came to it's end in which Antonio's side wins the battlefield, and his order take as prisoners the survivors of the opposite faction. Having around 10 or so prisoners, and one of them being their guy in second command (your guy), Antonio finally have the chance to speak with the guy, because it's up to him will he let them leave or let them die. Of course in Antonio's faction there is such people who are against his way of doing things. They believe that all prisoners must die and they will never be loyal to their kingdom. Antonio on the other hand, believes that everyone have right on choice and a second chance and for him this is the way to prove his comrades that they are wrong.

• Well I am looking for a seke (switch) partner for this one, nothing particular for his personality traits, except that he is suppose to act like a real man, not as a feminine or anything like that for that matter... and be a guy with big ego and proud.
  • The RP can be done between 2 or 3 role-players.
Back to top Go down
vladko92

vladko92

PostSubject: Re: My plots! [YAOI only]   My plots! [YAOI only] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:59 pm

31. On a crossroad - ****

Couple Second in command Knight with the opposite faction second in command Knight

It has been several decades since this war is on going. Two fractions, two different Kingdoms, fighting over a small piece of land which can bring great profit to each of them, if they learn how to communicate with each other and come to a peaceful agreement. But the kings were so furious with each other, wanting to prove who are better and bigger mans, and this whole thing lead to hordes of soldiers laying dead down on the ground. Sir Antonio Cesar is second in command to kingdom which fights for this same land (my character), so far he is obviously winning, but he was several times in great danger, which is threatening his life, most of the time he managed to deal with that on his own, but lately seems like the knight on the other side, which have his rank keeps saving his life for no reason. He tried to talk with him, but that impossible on the battlefield. 

There something special about Antonio, he never wears his noble armor which shows that he is second in command, may be the other guy doesn't know that he is second in command, if he knew he would probably never save him again. The war finally came to it's end in which Antonio's side wins the battlefield, and his order take as prisoners the survivors of the opposite faction. Having around 10 or so prisoners, and one of them being their guy in second command (your guy), Antonio finally have the chance to speak with the guy, because it's up to him will he let them leave or let them die. Of course in Antonio's faction there is such people who are against his way of doing things. They believe that all prisoners must die and they will never be loyal to their kingdom. Antonio on the other hand, believes that everyone have right on choice and a second chance and for him this is the way to prove his comrades that they are wrong.

• Well I am looking for a seke (switch) partner for this one, nothing particular for his personality traits, except that he is suppose to act like a real man, not as a feminine or anything like that for that matter... and be a guy with big ego and proud.
  • The RP can be done between 2 or 3 role-players

32. Marge against the Baron's Castle - ***

Looking for partner who can play, Multiple Chars!

In the underworld, there has been a word about a powerful Vampiric Demon, who have been around for so long, that he have managed to build by himself a castle, and turn other powerful creatures into his subordinates. The Baron is a powerful Vampire who have the power to wield a magic, something which is quite rare and very dangerous for both worlds. The two sides, the heaven and the evil ones, decide that this specific man is rather too dangerous to be around, so he has to be taken care for. They send one of their most powerful creatures after him. A dragonic wizard. A creature which is a mixture between the three worlds and is the balance of the three worlds. He wields dark illusion magic, fused with fire and shape-shifting. He was given the order to take care for the infamous baron. He accept the mission gladly, because he have look for a challenge for quite sometime. Determined that he will do whatever is needed to take down that baron guy, he heads for the male's castle.

As he flies in and lands on the castle lands in his full dragon form, he wipes out most of the front soldiers, a low life demons, he are easy to deal with. However someone a lot more interesting appear. A demonic general of those low life demons. He looks at the male with an interest, did this baron really had such powerful ally to his side. He is more dangerous than he thought, taken down the demon, by the means of forced sex, may be even light BDSM and making him cum, the demon finally admits defeat, and submits to his new Lord will, become his subordinate. As Drake (my guy), progress further into the castle, he meets the other fifth or so Generals. The vampire one, the werewolf and the human general, and as they progress they finally meet their greatest foe the Demonic Knight, who is the most powerful one of them all. Drake must submit each one of those guys, one way or another, even by the means of sexual fetishes, like BDSM, he is suppose to take every single one of them, by winning their loyalty to his side and make them join by his side, until he finally face the Baron, which is suppose to be his greatest foe.

When he face the demonic vampire, he is surprised by the power which he held. It was abnormal, for low level demon like him to control such vast power, since then he starts to doubt for the real creature behind that. He smirks a bit at the baron, as battle like no other starts between them. Such legendary battle happens once on every one thousand years, without mercy, and great release of power, the consul of the three worlds were indeed worried for a good reason, as the battle progress, Drake bends the mine of the baron, under his will and wicked ways of deceptiveness, soon admitting flawless victory over the Baron, and have submitted all of the male's subordinate under his will. With that he admits victory over this whole castle and makes it his own, with the 5 generals and the baron as his personal play toys and slave, but he have no clue that someone else have taken him as a target and he is not just any enemy... but a... well we will have to find out in our RP.

• For this RP, I need a person who can play multiple chars, or two persons who can play multiple chars.
  • The RP can be done between two or one more person... but I do not accept more than two partners for it.
  • I am willing to give this RP one shot. If it works out fine, we will see if I am going to take it with more people.

33. Total Domination - *****

Demon Lord x Demon/Incubus/Human

A castle named Skyhold have one of the most flourish incoming in the whole continent, the reaches of the castle are well known among all 10 continents. However near this Skyhold, there is something which most of the citizen in that Fortress don't know about. A creature of ominous power. Few tales have been heard about him, but that all. One day when a Proud Knight in his late 20's, went scouting the area around the castle, now aware of the danger lurking around. 

While the knight scouts the region, he finds himself in the company of a Mysterious Male, who gives this strange aura of fear and dominance. The Knight finds the Mysterious man quite dangers so he approach him, to ask him who he is. When he doesn't receive any answer from the male, he prepares his sword and shield to subdue the male, but when he becomes aggressive the proud Knight with big ego, finds himself into tight situation, because the man posses unbelievable strong powers. Before he knows (we will take our time with the fight), he ends up into rather dark cave with furniture, pretty much looking like a real bedroom. With emblems attach to the wall, chairs, tables, and one big sized bed in another chamber of the cave.

Once the two males are there, the proud Knight is forced into sexual interaction with the mysterious male, which makes it even harder, because the Knight is a straight man, who have always wanted and desired only females and ladies from the court, however this change as time goes, he slowly start feel affection towards the male and by the end of their meeting, he desires to become a Servant to this Mysterious Man. My Character, the Mysterious Man, is totally shocked and surprised by the other male request, he warns him that this is not good, but even so the Proud Knight with big Ego, still desires to become his servant. Once Drake reveals that he is a Demon and becoming his servant means selling his soul, the Proud Knight is totally shocked... left without any words, but even so, for Surprise of my Character the other still persist to become his servant, and my guy finally agrees to take him under his wing, with the big heavy warning that becoming his servant, meaning becoming something completely different than what he is now.

What will happen between the two males? What kind of change does my character, The Demon Lord Drake, speaks of? Curious then hit me with PM and we shall speak about a possible RP between us!

• For this RP I need a Dominant Role-Player, who is willing to play a character who is forced to submit and into unbelievable things, like enduring heavy humiliation and even, may be light watersports!
  • The RP can be done between two or more than two, up to three, people. I highly prefer role-players who can play Multiple Characters.
  • I am willing to take this RP with 2 or more people! That how badly I want that RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My plots! [YAOI only]   My plots! [YAOI only] Empty

Back to top Go down

My plots! [YAOI only]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Desires - Adult Roleplaying Forum :: Out of Character :: The Plot-
Jump to: