Sweet Desires - Adult Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You must be 18 years old to join. Come and write out your fantasies, from the most innocent to the darkest in your mind. Nothing here is shunned.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

um...how do I navagate this forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonTamer

DragonTamer

Location : In some reality in this demention other times on Earth and sometimes in my own mind.

um...how do I navagate this forum Empty
PostSubject: um...how do I navagate this forum   um...how do I navagate this forum EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:15 pm

I have no clue how to navagate this form... where do I post my rp sign ups? I have a new ideas of a good rp to do but have no clue on where to post it. um can you help me out on where things go.. i have never seen a set up like this one.
Back to top Go down
Andae
The Shinigami
The Shinigami
Andae

Location : The depths of your darkest nightmares, alternately, Yorkshire, England

PostSubject: Re: um...how do I navagate this forum   um...how do I navagate this forum EmptyMon May 19, 2014 2:13 pm

Idea's that you're looking for interest for go in the 'The Plot' section, or, if you wish to simply place your plot idea's in one place then they'd go into the Plot dump, in the member's area.

The set up is only temporary, while I design the new site skin, it may possibly change once I'm done.
Back to top Go down
DragonTamer

DragonTamer

Location : In some reality in this demention other times on Earth and sometimes in my own mind.

PostSubject: Re: um...how do I navagate this forum   um...how do I navagate this forum EmptyMon May 19, 2014 2:30 pm

okay thanks.. this set up is just way differnt than mine
Back to top Go down
Andae
The Shinigami
The Shinigami
Andae

Location : The depths of your darkest nightmares, alternately, Yorkshire, England

PostSubject: Re: um...how do I navagate this forum   um...how do I navagate this forum EmptyTue May 20, 2014 9:44 am

I know, this is purely Mature RP, so, we're less split that your site is, but even I'll admit, we are kinda tough to navigate.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
The Curviest One
The Curviest One
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: um...how do I navagate this forum   um...how do I navagate this forum EmptyWed May 21, 2014 1:14 pm

If you have any suggestions to make it easier to navigate please let either I or Andae know as he is also in charge of how the forum runs Smile 

^_^
Back to top Go down
DragonTamer

DragonTamer

PostSubject: Re: um...how do I navagate this forum   um...how do I navagate this forum EmptyThu May 22, 2014 3:06 pm

well it you could have something labled like 'sign ups do here or something.' it would make it a bit clearer for me. Something clear like that would be of some help. You infrenced it but it was not black and white enough for me to get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: um...how do I navagate this forum   um...how do I navagate this forum Empty

Back to top Go down

um...how do I navagate this forum
Page 1 of 1