Sweet Desires - Adult Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You must be 18 years old to join. Come and write out your fantasies, from the most innocent to the darkest in your mind. Nothing here is shunned.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bringing the forum back!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitten
The Curviest One
The Curviest One
Kitten

Bringing the forum back! Empty
PostSubject: Bringing the forum back!   Bringing the forum back! EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 11:51 pm

Hey guys. I know I have been gone or a WHILE.

Things happened IRL and I wasn't able to attend to the forum anymore. And then Andae dipped on it and he's been to busy to come back. 

Well I'm back and I'm ready to pick up the forum again!! 

I'm going to be spending the next few weeks making it easier to navigate and probably fixing up the theme and stuff. 

I'll be sending out welcome emails to people and such, so please invite everyone you can to join us!
Back to top Go down
ripley morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the forum back!   Bringing the forum back! EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 2:10 pm

im new here
Back to top Go down
Kitten
The Curviest One
The Curviest One
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the forum back!   Bringing the forum back! EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 3:57 pm

hiiii Smile Welcome ^_^
Back to top Go down
DragonTamer

DragonTamer

Location : In some reality in this demention other times on Earth and sometimes in my own mind.

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the forum back!   Bringing the forum back! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 1:00 am

so you are finally back. I wondered as it has been a while sense the email
Back to top Go down
Kitten
The Curviest One
The Curviest One
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the forum back!   Bringing the forum back! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:35 am

DragonTamer wrote:
so you are finally back. I wondered as it has been a while sense the email

Yeah haha, I am! And I'm excited ^_^
Back to top Go down
DragonTamer

DragonTamer

Location : In some reality in this demention other times on Earth and sometimes in my own mind.

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the forum back!   Bringing the forum back! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 10:57 am

I took a look at your new rp. The one about the school and I can hardly wait for it to start up. You don't mind if I borrow the idea though? I think it would go over well on another site. I will naturally attribute it to you.
Back to top Go down
Kitten
The Curviest One
The Curviest One
Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the forum back!   Bringing the forum back! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:53 pm

DragonTamer wrote:
I took a look at your new rp. The one about the school and I can hardly wait for it to start up. You don't mind if I borrow the idea though? I think it would go over well on another site. I will naturally attribute it to you.

Please do NOT touch my roleplay. It is my actual book and if I find it elsewhere I will be quite upset. You're more than welcome to link me to this site and I will post it there on my own accord. But please do not touch my stuff.
Back to top Go down
DragonTamer

DragonTamer

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the forum back!   Bringing the forum back! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:17 pm

well there goes that idea. My forum is kinda dead but I was thinking it would go well on mature for pokefarm but well I get your feelings about it.
Back to top Go down
Andae
The Shinigami
The Shinigami
Andae

Location : The depths of your darkest nightmares, alternately, Yorkshire, England

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the forum back!   Bringing the forum back! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:56 am

Hey, guys... Guess what.

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, I forgot my password, been trying to get in for a while now, and, well, here I am, I'm already working on updating the theme, and getting rid of that crappy banner we have, in short.

Fuck what we have, it's all changing, tough shit... And stand by.

Also, hai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the forum back!   Bringing the forum back! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing the forum back!
Page 1 of 1